©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Wesley Vissers

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
This guy looks incredible. This is classic bodybuilding to me. He says he dropped weight when he turned pro so gaining more should be easy. He has to work on a few areas but he could be a real contender for the Olympia classic physique title this year.

The Next Classic Physique Mr. Olympia - YouTube

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Guy looks GREAT! Ya know when I went down to a weight to compete in classic I looked terrible. You really have to have the body for that.

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
This is the kind of physique I prefer. But I grew up in a different era than a lot on here.

I'm glad things are starting to slowly trend back that way.

But I will admit.....seeing Lee Priest in person years ago when he was in his prime just left me awestruck!

Never could I imagine that much muscle on someone's frame....until it was standing in front of me.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
The narrator kept saying that his legs are his weak part and need to be brought up. His legs look great! What do they need to be brought up to, Tom Platz size?

Attachments

• Wesley Vissers.JPG
    Wesley Vissers.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 63

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
He looks like he has the perfect physique to me. Classic physique is stacked this year. This guy looks like he has what is needed to win and I am a fan of the other guys in the division. His physique flows perfectly and I don't see any flaws either.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
The narrator kept saying that his legs are his weak part and need to be brought up. His legs look great! What do they need to be brought up to, Tom Platz size?

His legs looks insane in these pics. It will be interesting how he does at the Olympia.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
He seems to have come from nowhere. I know he just won his pro card in that show in the UK. That's the first I have heard of him. He looks great.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
As someone else posted that is the perfect physique. He can be 10 pounds heavier for the Olympia and that will only benefit him. 10 more well placed pounds on that physique and he could beat Breon easily.

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
Didn't Phil Heath say classic physique guys are weekend warriors. I would rather look like this guy than Phil.

The biggest guys always want to dump on the smaller guys and act like they aren’t dedicated or don’t have any heart. It’s ridiculous. And statements like that just demonstrate how poor of an ambassador Phil is for his sport.

Not everyone has the same genetic potential, or the same goals and desires. It’s ok to not want to be the biggest guy in the world. Bodybuilding would suck if everyone was trying to be a bloated gut mass monster on stage.

Personally, I commend these guys for deciding to take a different approach. A little restraint is never a bad thing.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I saw these vids the other day which shows him at the show and everything he done before the show.

PART 1: Royal London Pro - CLASSIC PHYSIQUE - YouTube

PART 2: Royal London Pro - CLASSIC PHYSIQUE - ON STAGE! - YouTube

johnsnowyo

Mar 21, 2018
I've been following this guy for a few months, glad he's beginning to pick up some more views. His girl trains hard a shit too lol

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I've been following this guy for a few months, glad he's beginning to pick up some more views. His girl trains hard a shit too lol

I have seen a few of his training vids and he lifts very light in most of them. Very light but very smart and it definitely works.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008

I have as well. He puts out some great content. Trains very smart and eats very clean. His training really stands out and shows you don't need to lift heavy to get great results.