©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Jordon Peters

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Has anyone worked with him or have first hand stories about his coaching?
I've been following him for over a year now. He's very smart, very easy to follow his conversations, his training methods are ones I personally enjoy and have seen progress with asking with his nutrition ideas.

Basically he preaches progressive overload (with perfect form) , progressive eating and slow progression on drugs.

ucsumma

Aug 17, 2018
I saw on a different thread that you signed with him. How's the experience been so far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheOtherOne55

Mar 2, 2013
very interested in this. I would hire him juuust for his training services....Jamees Hollingshead had him this offseasson and jesus did James blow up.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Guys I started a log in the "log" section all about my long road back to the stage with JP. Hope to see ya there. :)

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I remember him from years ago at ProM.
Thats the first Ive seen him speak (use to seeing just screen names)
Im impressed. I like his style and the way he comes across.
Badd ass! the entire crew... and with out being a D-bag

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I remember him from years ago at ProM.
Thats the first Ive seen him speak (use to seeing just screen names)
Im impressed. I like his style and the way he comes across.
Badd ass! the entire crew... and with out being a D-bag

He has a paid forum that's $10US a month. He has over 4000 members:eek: He close friends with Dr Scott Stevens and JM. At his site he has an open book thread about exactly what he's doing gear wise and food/training. That boy got HUGE!