©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

So Sad

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I truly believe these days are gone guys...……..

[ame]https://youtu.be/734AuFUFkGg[/ame]

BillyBonez

May 25, 2017
GREAT video. That was awesome. And that was cool how Levrone gave a shoutout to NV in the beginning!!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
His best days are certainly behind him but what legacy he left behind and he's still an inspiration today!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
My point is the days of guys looking like this is fucking over. They don't train the same any more either. A bunch of Stay Puff marshmallows' training with nothing for poundage's. You see vids like this and it's just screaming at us "times have changed". Kinda like a 69 Camaro. They should have just stopped there...……..

chooch69

Dec 20, 2018
My point is the days of guys looking like this is fucking over. They don't train the same any more either. A bunch of Stay Puff marshmallows' training with nothing for poundage's. You see vids like this and it's just screaming at us "times have changed". Kinda like a 69 Camaro. They should have just stopped there...……..

69 camaro z28. guy round got one in high school and spent 2 decades making it a show car. one of my faves.
and yr right, these guys looked amazing. levrone was my all-time favorite. those delts.....