©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gyno starting with latest cycle

squish

May 20, 2005
3rd dimension
I'm on my latest cycle starting to bulk for a show next June.

Sost 250 2x/ week
D-ball 20mg/ed

Because of my previous cycle history I've developed some gyno under my left nipple. Should I use Nolvadex ed while on cycle now? Or will that hurt my pct if I start it now? What should my dose be?

I will end current cycle at end of December before I start my next in Jan.

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
I would .... there is no sence in taking any chances making it worse. I would keep using it in every cycle maybe some a-dex too if you can afford it to keep it real safe untill you can have it removed.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
brendanbreen said:
I would .... there is no sence in taking any chances making it worse. I would keep using it in every cycle maybe some a-dex too if you can afford it to keep it real safe untill you can have it removed.
I agree with BB, start with 40mg/ed Nolva and if you can run some Adex with it go with it. After the gyno subsides, run the Nolva at 20mg/ed for the rest of the cycle.......

serius_06

Jul 25, 2006
I tried nolva myself for gyno I got on my last cycle,it helped but not enough,I used a small amount of letro and bam ,problem gone in like 5 days.

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
how many mgs ... because to prevent and to treat it really differs in amount youll need a lot more to treat it when you already have it ..... also too i think the adex would be huge when you already have the gyno if you dont mind the price

squish

May 20, 2005
3rd dimension
Gyno, PCT

Thanks fellas. I will up my dose of Nolvadex to 40mgs. I would like to get Arimidex but the cost is #%$^& high.

So... nobody thinks it will hurt my PCT then? Should I increase the dose of Nolvadex once I'm post cycle?

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
i cant see it hurting your pct but even if it did its still better than being a muscle man running around with double ds lol

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
Hey bro if your prone to it do .25 or.50 mg of A-Dex ed while on cylce.When pct starts discontiue the adex and do nolva a 20mg ed thru out pct:)

squish

May 20, 2005
3rd dimension
double Ds

brendanbreen said:
i cant see it hurting your pct but even if it did its still better than being a muscle man running around with double ds lol

Yeah... about the double ds, would it be bad if I got off on my own tits if that happened? :) Besides it's not happening to both sides at the same time, that would really be strange.

Other issue that comes up: have you ever noticed when you dart yourself in the shoulder and you're a little sore the next day some dude always seems to come up to you in the gym and without knowing it punches you in that shoulder? Same thing with this gyno, someone is always punching me in the chest. Ouch.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Proviron 75mg EOD. Also when taking the Dball are you taking doses at every 4-5 hour intervals? Never take Dball once a day in large doses waste of Dball and money. Plus your just putting stress on your system. Dball can be nasty if not divided through out the day. It stays in the blood stream for periods of 3-4 hours. big doses once a day will only lead to increased DHT and Estrogen release!!! Increase your water intake as well to help Transport. Hope that helps a little Bro.

squish

May 20, 2005
3rd dimension
Thanks Iron... great information. And yes, I'm dividing my Dball dose... since I've first posted I've gone up to 30 mg/ ed divided to 3 times per day. This is in addition to taking the Nolvadex 30 mg/ ed until my Arimidex gets here.

For my next cycle I'm planning to get on a little growth... will that affect my gyno?

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Tests have indicated in the past that with no estrogen blockers GH can stimulate mammary glandular growth. But a lot of tests also applied IGF-1 and low doses of Testosterone. So who is to say for sure the growth of the glandular tissue did not come from lack of estrogen blockers like Proviron, arimidex, Nolva, etc. So I can tell you from experience I have not seen any personal friends who have Gyno ever complain about issues with GH increasing sensitivity or enlargement. They did take Proviron while cycling.

Hope that helps!!!

crackahoe2020

Jul 2, 2006
Iowa
dude if you need it NOW. you can run down to GNC and buy the novadex-xt that they have. trust me it works. for something to be legel and work Ya i was suprised it did. no more gyno