©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Newbie help!!

hossman

Apr 5, 2007
I'm new to the board I'm 5 7' and 165 been lifting for years now and finally decide to take roids, but only orally. I decided to run anapolan and winny together and I was wondering how to set up the cycle, I want to be a little bit bigger but more cut overall thanks.

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
Any one will tell you that an all oral isnt that great of an idea, also its comonly thought that if your not ready for the injections then your prob not ready for gear. Your going to do what your going to do be really the best thing you can do for a first cycle is 500mg of test e or c and maybe an oral (since you want to stay lean i would say t-bol). Like i said its your choice you can do what ever you want and im just giving my 2 cents.

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
Agree, should not run oral only cycle. Test inj is a must. It is up to you though. You have to know that you'll put a big strain on your liver. If you made up your mind allready and decide to run it you will need a good liver protector. I'd go for Synthergine.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
hossman said:
Thanks for the input guys I want to do orals first before injections.
If one were to run only oral, the only thing (I) would recomend is anavar for the first time but do your research and make your own decision...

hossman

Apr 5, 2007
I already purchased anavar 15mg 25 tabs drol 100mg 50 tabs and winny 50mg 50 tabs. I want to run all this at one time and maybe throw in M1T.

week 1-5 drol 50/50/50/100/100
week 1-3 M1T 10/20/30
week 4-8 winny 50/50/100/100/100
week4-7 anavar 15/30/30/30
week 1-8 nolva 20 ED

If this is to crazy tell me please I dont want to destroy my liver
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
hossman said:
I already purchased anavar 15mg 25 tabs drol 100mg 50 tabs and winny 50mg 50 tabs. I want to run all this at one time and maybe throw in M1T.

week 1-5 drol 50/50/50/100/100
week 1-3 M1T 10/20/30
week 4-8 winny 50/50/100/100/100
week4-7 anavar 15/30/30/30
week 1-8 nolva 20 ED

If this is to crazy tell me please I dont want to destroy my liver
thanks

I can't even comment much on that other than to say not to do it...Go read www.steroidsprofiles.com to find out what 17-aa orals are...You're mixing liver toxic stuff man...The most I'd say is to run the anavar and if you insist, the winny but not like you have there...

I don't have personal exp. with the drol or the M1...
Maybe some one else will chime in on running just drol or something but what is your goal again...You'll most likely need to try just Test(and yes that's inject)

hossman

Apr 5, 2007
Tyrone said:
I can't even comment much on that other than to say not to do it...Go read www.steroidsprofiles.com to find out what 17-aa orals are...You're mixing liver toxic stuff man...The most I'd say is to run the anavar and if you insist, the winny but not like you have there...

I don't have personal exp. with the drol or the M1...
Maybe some one else will chime in on running just drol or something but what is your goal again...You'll most likely need to try just Test(and yes that's inject)

I want to be a little bit bigger but overall cut. Ill do anavar for 8 weeks at 45mgs ED and stack it with the drol for 5 weeks

swimm

Mar 30, 2007
oral only

Hey bro,

For what it is worth, I ran your oral-only plan by my absolute favorite physician (Sports Med doc). While is a big proponent of natural only, she does realize the reality of the current environment.

After going through your plan, she was pretty concerned about the toxicity (if that is a real word) of your plan in reference to liver function.

I am very much a newbie myself, and am in no way making any recommendation for or against. I just wanted to relay the gut reaction of my doc -- she was concerned.

Very best wishes and good luck

hossman

Apr 5, 2007
swimm said:
Hey bro,

For what it is worth, I ran your oral-only plan by my absolute favorite physician (Sports Med doc). While is a big proponent of natural only, she does realize the reality of the current environment.

After going through your plan, she was pretty concerned about the toxicity (if that is a real word) of your plan in reference to liver function.

I am very much a newbie myself, and am in no way making any recommendation for or against. I just wanted to relay the gut reaction of my doc -- she was concerned.

Very best wishes and good luck

thanks for input guy I will get a liver test when Im done running it

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
I would seriously say not to wait till the end i would do before during then after while taking some serious liver protectors and keep it simple if you were to do this.

benchit

Feb 3, 2007
hossman said:
I want to be a little bit bigger but overall cut. Ill do anavar for 8 weeks at 45mgs ED and stack it with the drol for 5 weeks

just run var. drol is used to jump start a cycle. besides you ll loose most of your gains from drol after cycle. listen to tyrone and run var only. or test 500 mg/week

hossman

Apr 5, 2007
benchit said:
just run var. drol is used to jump start a cycle. besides you ll loose most of your gains from drol after cycle. listen to tyrone and run var only. or test 500 mg/week

I will but still dont really know how long thinking 40mg ED for 6 weeks but the var only comes in 15mgs so it would be 45mg and should i throw out the winny?

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
^^ 45mg is a solid amount but if thats all your going to run i would run it a little longer and still use some liver protectors, also if you wanted to run methenolone acetate thats a low on the toxic levels but really its not as effective as the injectable primo.....