©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

injectible or oral winny

brafy

Jun 13, 2007
Which one is better, injectible or oral winny? I am ready to order, but not sure if to go for injections as they are to be administred eod. Please give me some dosage suggestions. Thanks!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
As far as results the Injectable hands down is better imo.
As far as conveniance of course the tabs.
If it was me buying Id get a good waterbase injectable kind.

sunrise

May 11, 2007
brafy said:
Which one is better, injectible or oral winny? I am ready to order, but not sure if to go for injections as they are to be administred eod. Please give me some dosage suggestions. Thanks!
40mg tabs every day

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
rAJJIN said:
As far as results the Injectable hands down is better imo.
As far as conveniance of course the tabs.
If it was me buying Id get a good waterbase injectable kind.
On top of that if shooting - I'd shoot ED, no doubt. If your going to do it, maximize the effects and do it right.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Given the price difference between injectable and oral, I'd opt for the orals unless I had a situation where any added benefit would be worth it.

As far as the dosage: Injectable - around 50mg/day, orals - I'd use 40mg if 10or20mg/pill, 50mg if 25or50mg/pill.

Remember that Winstrol is one of the worst steroids as far as hepatoxicity, heart hypertrophy, your skin and joints, and blood lipids.

Rizon

May 16, 2007
You should figure it out yourself bro. Everybody has different oppinions on this one, because they work different for everybody. Good luck. My 5p tip if you are going to run inj : 100mg eod.

body_m

May 14, 2007
Winny is winny , it doesn't matter as long as both inj and oral are both liver toxic, bad for your joints and for your hair line. I stay away from this one since my last cycle , too many sides comparing with the results.