©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hey

Sqwattz

Jul 10, 2013
This is my second day on the board. Figured I'd take a minute and introduce myself. I'm a 44 year old powerlifter who competes raw a few times a year. I've been cycling for a little over and decade now and loving every minute of it. I'm seriously considering putting myself on hrt in the near future as well. I recently divorced so now that I have the house to myself I've been contemplating performing some lab experiments-for educational purposes only of course. Anyway, I've been doing a lot of research on the subject lately which is how I found my way here. There's a lot of conflicting information out there so I'm still in the process of taking notes and trying to digest everything. I have to say some of the threads on here have been far and away the most helpful that I've found. I'll probably spend the next few nights reading old the threads and going over the stickies a few more times. Then I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions that I hope some of you vets could take the time and assist me with. Anyway, it's nice to be here.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Very good intro post. I like that. Lot's of info here and most questions you can't find answers to are just a click away with questions.
Hit the power lifting forum. Darkside and fubaseball are a couple of the guys you will gel well with. Thanks, T...........

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
This is my second day on the board. Figured I'd take a minute and introduce myself. I'm a 44 year old powerlifter who competes raw a few times a year. I've been cycling for a little over and decade now and loving every minute of it. I'm seriously considering putting myself on hrt in the near future as well. I recently divorced so now that I have the house to myself I've been contemplating performing some lab experiments-for educational purposes only of course. Anyway, I've been doing a lot of research on the subject lately which is how I found my way here. There's a lot of conflicting information out there so I'm still in the process of taking notes and trying to digest everything. I have to say some of the threads on here have been far and away the most helpful that I've found. I'll probably spend the next few nights reading old the threads and going over the stickies a few more times. Then I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions that I hope some of you vets could take the time and assist me with. Anyway, it's nice to be here.

Nice intro bro and real nice to have you here with us.