©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2017 "Natural" Mr. Olympia Winner Rob Terry

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
2017 "Natural" Mr. Olympia Winner - YouTube

How ridiculous. Just shows you what a joke My Natural Olympia is. Now it's very possible he was "natural" when he competed as he downsized loads. They have a rule you can't have used in the last 5 years but surely My Natural Olympia should be natural for life as it's an unfair advantage if you used in the past. Nevertheless in his case he has definitely used in the last 5 years anyway. He was close to 300 pounds and fairly lean when he wrestled. He even has gyno in one of the competiton pics :D Looks like he used then come off in time for testing and competed on nothing and won the entire show.

mytreefiddy

IFBB Pro / Donating Member
Jan 1, 2013
Too funny.... Natural Mr Olympia this past weekend is Vegas..... never even knew the show was taking place...and neither did any of my friends....the reality is....nobody wants to see natural athletes...

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
No way he is a natty. He may have at the moment he was tested but he wasn't as he got to that size. Water based test and hgh/slin is in and out quick. I just don't buy it and you can talk about genetics till your blue in the face. lol

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Too funny.... Natural Mr Olympia this past weekend is Vegas..... never even knew the show was taking place...and neither did any of my friends....the reality is....nobody wants to see natural athletes...

I doubt the people who went to that show did see many natural athletes that day! What a joke. Can you imagine being a natural guy in that show and seeing him win.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I remember this guy from the WWE. He was huge back then and looked fantastic. I remember thinking he could do great in bodybuilding. Just not natural bodybuilding!