©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

deca questions

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Ok so I'm planning out the rest of my year....gear,food,supps,slin etc

I've never ran deca yet mainly because of that water balloon look I see on alot of guys running it but I've ran really high npp and shit ton of tren. After the doses of tren I've ran is deca even worth me trying to run? Is it going to give me a better bulk so to speak? is there possible a benefit from running it over tren or npp that may not have to do with the strength of the compound? Also I don't ever need caber etc with npp or tren is deca a more prone compound in you guys experience. I can read on it all day but first hand experience paints a better picture.

I'll be starting a heavy bulk shortly, then 4 weeks give or take off then easing into cut by that I mean I'm going to bring the cut in stages, first food then change workout then supps.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Perfect for your bulk. Worry about being lean during your cut.

I agree. Deca is perfect for bulking. Try to stay lean when bulking. Start at about 400mg and see how that goes. How much npp have you used in the past? There is more nandrolone per ml with npp but I wouldn't go much higher with deca than you have done with npp.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I agree. Deca is perfect for bulking. Try to stay lean when bulking. Start at about 400mg and see how that goes. How much npp have you used in the past? There is more nandrolone per ml with npp but I wouldn't go much higher with deca than you have done with npp.

I've went a little higher at times but generally I won't top.it out above 1400 at the end of the run. Generally instead of going above a gram I'll just mix in tren on top of it.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I've went a little higher at times but generally I won't top.it out above 1400 at the end of the run. Generally instead of going above a gram I'll just mix in tren on top of it.

Whatever suits you. I have heard of people using very high deca with great results. I tend to keep the dose much lower. I usually run it with test and eq or mast.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Whatever suits you. I have heard of people using very high deca with great results. I tend to keep the dose much lower. I usually run it with test and eq or mast.

With the npp if I remember right the return starts dropping above 700 or somewhere in there, im guessing higher dose deca about the same as far diminished returns? I would think npp and deca where close but to hear guys talk they sound world's apart ,hence why so many questions with it.

I probably will keep dose to lower end at first as well ,would be happy getting as much as possible out of as little as possible,was kinda thinking preload npp first few weeks while deca builds I may run mast this go also with the test I've seen others run similar to yours and always good reports and most say mast makes the other gear more productive.

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
diet will play a huge roll in how much water you put on while on deca

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Can't beat test and deca for bulking. I always had good results with 600mg deca.

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
Deca is definitely worth running, great mass compound. I may be reading your post wrong but if you only going to be bulking for 4 weeks that is a pretty short time frame to be running deca for and I would opt for a shorter ester.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Deca is definitely worth running, great mass compound. I may be reading your post wrong but if you only going to be bulking for 4 weeks that is a pretty short time frame to be running deca for and I would opt for a shorter ester.

I'll be bulking 16 weeks , I have the initial layout of my cycle in my log always welcome contructive criticism on it.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
I always loved the way Deca worked. I always felt strong and full. Very few injuries. Back in the 90s it was deca and d bol. Nothing fancy. Now only use low doses to prevent injury. I'm old though.....

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
You just get cleaner gains or just prefer it in general?

Never asked me but I prefer npp as well. I find the gains are drier. Diet is vital but deca for me adds more water than npp. My joints feel better on deca. Strange as they are the same drug but I find the ester does make a noticeable difference.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I don't use nandrolone that much now but may add some in with test and mast. Can't get any better than deca for bulking. I used to have libido issues later in a cycle but nothing too bad.

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
you have to find your "poison" so to speak... i took winny..never got ripped just joint pain...took eq nothing....i never took Decca because my buddy told me that was a "pussy" drug and all it does is lubricate joints....long story...years later i tried decca..guess what happened?? i got ripped!!! never got ripped off winny but decca i did.. everyones body is different..you have to find what your body reacts too..i still run only test and decca cycles nothing else

DNA

Apr 19, 2014
Hollywood, CA
Even on 1000mgs of test a week, a 300mg shot of Deca would cause my dick to malfunction. My ex girlfriend banned me from Deca! Then many years later after I got married to another girl, I tried Deca again while on 1250mgs of test this time. I did 300mgs of Deca a week for two weeks and down went my penis again! My wife also banned me from Deca! Lol, these are the only two times I’ve done Deca and I got Deca dick immediately. This is only my experience. Everyone I know who has double the amount of test to Deca, don’t have this problem. I’m the only odd case. Every organism is different,. NPP on the other hand, didn’t give me this problem. Technically it should since it’s just a fast acting nandrolone. I’ve seen Deca add a lot of size to my friends over the years, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the results unless your a very rare case like me.

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
Even on 1000mgs of test a week, a 300mg shot of Deca would cause my dick to malfunction. My ex girlfriend banned me from Deca! Then many years later after I got married to another girl, I tried Deca again while on 1250mgs of test this time. I did 300mgs of Deca a week for two weeks and down went my penis again! My wife also banned me from Deca! Lol, these are the only two times I’ve done Deca and I got Deca dick immediately. This is only my experience. Everyone I know who has double the amount of test to Deca, don’t have this problem. I’m the only odd case. Every organism is different,. NPP on the other hand, didn’t give me this problem. Technically it should since it’s just a fast acting nandrolone. I’ve seen Deca add a lot of size to my friends over the years, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the results unless your a very rare case like me.

i can agree with what your saying...its called "decca dick" imagine taking it with propecia also.