©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

D-bol before training

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
You may want to think twice about taking any orals before training. This is a must watch!

[ame]https://youtu.be/B5_3Ak_vJm0[/ame]

DNA

Apr 19, 2014
Hollywood, CA
I don’t know about health ramifications. But I don’t believe taking orals before training will give any better results. I’ve taken orals all at once, spread throughout the day and even pre workout. As long as your consistently taking them everyday, you will end up with the same end results. People over think this stuff. And taking orals only on workout days is stupid in my opinion. If your going to go on a cycle of orals, then damn it, go on the ducking cycle and take them everyday until your done. Whether it’s a 4, 6, or 8 week cycle. Take them everyday! You need orals on non trading days just as much as training days. Why wouldn’t you want a boost in hormones on the days your recovering? There’s no voodoo magic to orals. Take them everyday till your done, and take a good break after. Simple.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Yeah, I dunno about that. He takes some pretty tenuous correlations and makes the leap to causation. AAS is pretty much always going to cause enlarging of the heart. I’ve never seen any research, or even an arguement that passes a basic logic test, that would indicate that taking AAS before working out is what causes the heart to enlarge, or that taking them after the workout will prevent the heart from enlarging. That’s a pretty big leap in my book.

For that matter, I think he makes a lot more out of the idea of taking them before the workout to increase aggression than there really is. I get hardly any increase in aggression from AAS in the first place but, maybe that’s just me. And I think a lot of guys that do get more aggressive aren’t getting it from the AAS, they’re just using the gear as a convenient excuse to be a colossal asshole.

My logic for taking orals before a workout is simple, it’s about increased uptake. You deplete the muscles and increase bloodflow during a workout. After the workout is over and the body begins the process of repair, that creates a window of increased uptake of nutrients and anabolics which the body will use to make the repairs. The reason you take AAS preworkout is the same reason you’re supposed to have protein in your stomach preworkout, and immediately after your workout. You supply the body with it when it needs it the most because it’s going to use it more efficiently and effectively.

If someone has some literature demonstrating that taking orals preworkout causes more enlarging of the heart than taking them at another time of the day I’d love to read it, though. Not saying there’s positively nothing to it, I’ve just never seen any evidence to show causation here.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Also, the preworkout drink I use (PreJym) contains Bioperine, which is a black pepper extract, which has been shown in clinical studies to increase uptake of substances taken alongside it, like AAS as well as other medications. That’s one of the big reasons I take orals preworkout.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Dbol or anadrol give me a killer pump when taken preworkout. I don’t like to take orals too often but the pump makes the workout more fun.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Well I've been using Dbol for about 17 years now. Just had an EKG a few weeks ago during my hospital stay... my heart was normal. I was happy to find out. So he may have domething there but I think there needs to be a lot of resesrch/studies conducted to determine the validity of his ideology.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Well I've been using Dbol for about 17 years now. Just had an EKG a few weeks ago during my hospital stay... my heart was normal. I was happy to find out. So he may have domething there but I think there needs to be a lot of resesrch/studies conducted to determine the validity of his ideology.

If only the government would make it possible to do actual, clinical research on AAS.

Bighank

Feb 9, 2018
Dbol or anadrol give me a killer pump when taken preworkout. I don’t like to take orals too often but the pump makes the workout more fun.

Same here but my gh winstrol cocktail is great before i train.gona be hard to stop that but ill give post workout a try

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
^^^ Bighank, Welcome to AnaSci brother! It's good to see new members out posting in the open forums.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
I had 2 echocardiograms within the past 3 years. My heart is enlarged. Dr. (Not knowing I've used anabolics) said it wasn't unusual for someone my size. And he wasn't so concerned.
I'm not sure taking some dbol before training is going to do anything. Besides
Make me feel awesome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

concreter

Donating Member
Mar 19, 2014
I through the Kitchen sink in around the workout window..
Adrol, Dbol, Halo, Proviron, Var or Winny if on Hand.
5-10 ius hgh plus some slin...
3 days a week during my main workouts.
I try to utilize my pre, intra and post shakes which add up to 190 carbs / 190 protein as best as Possible.

pharmahgh

May 15, 2017
I have always been very big on pre, post and intra workout nutrition. I take my hgh in multiple doses throughout the day but I will take it right after a workout And if Im using insulin at the time I will take it after I train as well because of the timeline on Hgh, slin in which you get your igf spike as well as the nutrient partitioning you will get from the slin . But I dont see the point in doing anything other than keeping even blood levels through the day with AAS.

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
i havent taken a oral since 2003-2004?? i would take 50mg dbol a day(ip oranges) and couldnt even shave my face due to the dbol pump..i contribute my original bulk that i gained from dbol...i had "moon face" which is depressing because i lost my looks due to "moon face"... i was hitting incline 4 plates for 10 reps though..made me crazy strong!

armada

Mar 5, 2017
I think that video makes a lot of sense. I've never heard of taking orals after the workout - always before or evenly distributed throughout the day. It's been a while since I've taken orals though...

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I like Ameen but I will still be taking my orals pre workout. 50mg adrol or 30mg dbol 2 hours pre workout does great for me.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Armada, Welcome to AnaSci brother! Good to see you posting in open forum.

Grab a coffee and make yourself at home. :)

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I run 50mg adrol pre workout in cycles through the year. I would guess about 6 x 2 week cycles per year.