©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

nolva andacne

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Does nolva cause acne. I'm in my last week of pct and I have had acne the whole run. I'm thinking about seeing a drmtlgist. If he asks if I am on steriods should I be honest with him. I'm thinking maybe his treatment may be determined by this.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
have not used nolva yet but clomid made me break out worse than the test did, with the laws down your way I would not say shit about steroids to anyone.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
You can't get in trouble by telling your physician you are using AAS. They can't break their confidentiality.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
MaSTa LifTa said:
You can't get in trouble by telling your physician you are using AAS. They can't break their confidentiality.
Well, they can. But They can't testify to that fact, and if they're information results in a search, whatever is found can't be used against you in court. But, most likely the doc won't tell, esspecially because if you go to jail you won't come back to him and he won't get anymore money from you.

X-Spectrum

We've got it all!
Apr 22, 2005
Canada
Blackbird said:
Does nolva cause acne. I'm in my last week of pct and I have had acne the whole run. I'm thinking about seeing a drmtlgist. If he asks if I am on steriods should I be honest with him. I'm thinking maybe his treatment may be determined by this.

It might not just be the nolva, but the fact that your hormone levels vary greatly during PCT. I've heard of some people getting acne from clomid, but not much from nolva. PCT can be a rollercoaster for hormones... give it a few weeks and your skin should clear up.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
X-Spectrum said:
It might not just be the nolva, but the fact that your hormone levels vary greatly during PCT. I've heard of some people getting acne from clomid, but not much from nolva. PCT can be a rollercoaster for hormones... give it a few weeks and your skin should clear up.
yep.