©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

winstrol

brian barret

Mar 21, 2008
hello im new here and looking for some advise, i am 5'7 tall and weigh 190
i have a good muscle base with some but not alot of body fat, my question is
can i run a cycle of winstrol by itself to harden up and cut some of the bodyfat that i have, i wanting to get cut alittle more for summer, i also have
a good diet givin to me by a trainer that has helped cut alot of fat and i also do quite abit of cardio, and lift 4 to 6 days aweek. also will i get any gains
from the winstrol alone, and if so what should i expect in that area?

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
If you do a search, there is plenty of information on this steroid

naase2004

Jul 23, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Do your home work first. Dont try it by itself. It is using for hardening up. What is your bf% now?

Also may want to cut back on the training. You may be overtraining. Also what are your full stats and goals, how long been training, etc.

jag1964

Mar 27, 2008
winny!!

winny.will not do the trick by it,s self.try cardio.and modify your eating habits is the most important thing to do.you are what you eat.sometimes true. use a test like cyp.and fatburners.or clen

brian barret said:
can i run a cycle of winstrol by itself to harden up and cut some of the bodyfat that i have, i wanting to get cut alittle more for summer, i also have
a good diet givin to me by a trainer that has helped cut alot of fat and i also do quite abit of cardio, and lift 4 to 6 days aweek. also will i get any gains

jag1964

Mar 27, 2008
winny!!

winny.will not do the trick by it,s self.try cardio.and modify your eating habits is the most important thing to do.you are what you eat.sometimes true. use a test like cyp.and fatburners.or clen

brian barret said:

jag1964

Mar 27, 2008
winny!!

brian barret said:

jag1964

Mar 27, 2008
winny!!

brian barret said:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
You lift 4-6 times per week? I bet you probably do abit of everything eachday. Even if you don't I can still imagine your overtraining. You mention you have been put on a diet and that as helped. I am also guessing you have probably not been on that for long. My tip would be just be extra tight on your diet and hit the cardio hard. I don't like to do cardio too much... why... cos if you do it properly (with great diet) the weight drops off you regardless of body type etc. So just work at it hard. You don't need winny.

It puzzles me if you train so hard and want to reach your goals that you don't put the effort in researching. I know your question is research but really if you put winstol in google you will know all you need in 10mins. Then you confirm on here and ask specific questions. But to ask what winny is seems silly. I can guarantee many steroid sites will better explain what winny is better than most on here (including me).

I would say 99% of the people who ask what can I do to tone up/lose weight and mention one of the many cutting compounds in the first few posts are certainly not eating right and most likely not training right.

Just get the fundamentals sorted and stick at it for a few months (I mean really stick at it) and if you need any extra help after that time ask on here. It's April now so do 2 months so that will be 8th June and if you want that little extra just do as I say and you can go on them to give you that little edge for the summer months.

But incase you choose to not follow peoples advice and just order something like most do. Don't pick winny and choose something that won't effect your hormonal balance. Look into clenbuterol. Research it lots (hours) and decide for yourself. But you shouldn't be starting that unless your fundamentals are solid. If you need help in the future for any products you decide to buy (dosage, time span etc) just ask on here and we will gladly help you out.

Just remember the difference between the normal person and people you see ripped on the front of magazines is not just effort but educated effort. Just as important to educate yourself in training, diet etc etc etc. I see loads of guys in the gym who try hard and overtrain by alot (so they are putting effort in and time) but less is usually more. Diet is always the key. Hope it works out for you.

Last edited:

benny0147

May 31, 2008
dectection ?

I have seem 3 differnt detection times !! grrrrrrrrrrr for winstrol-v inject ? any help would be great