©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gyno ? Advice please brothers !!

2000ib

Jun 17, 2013
Stats
48 yrs.
215 lbs
body fat approx. 15%
Three weeks in to cycle and nips started getting sore a couple days ago and started itching today.
Current cycle
Test E 400mg 2 x week for 800 mg week
Deca 300mg 2 x week for 600 mg week
Var 30mg ed
Drol 75mg ed
Proviron 50mg ed

First week I ran 1400mg Test and 900mg Deca as a frontload of sorts. Running liquid stane 12.5mg eod. I also have nolva on hand.

Prior cycle this past summer was 600-700mg Test E wk, 400mg EQ week, Dbol 50mg and Var 20-30mg ed for first four weeks and Var 60mg last four weeks. Prior to that I ran a cycle back in the mid 90s. Thanks for input.

MajorMelon

Oct 17, 2013
You need to be running the exemestane at 12.5mg twice a day. Half life is only about 8 hours so once eod won't do you much good. Itchy nips doesn't constitute for gyno but I bet you are heading in that direction fast with that frontload and daily drol use. I am prone to high estro so if I was ever to run anadrol again letro would be my AI of choice.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I may have missed it, but I don't see anything to control the raised prolactin levels from the deca. I use Caber myself but many others use prami.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
You are getting 3 pronged nip attack. The deca is your prolactin elevation and
some estro too I believe. The drol is causing estro type sides through progesterone or estradiol can't recall. then you have your test which is the
estro easily controlled through ai's. You picked the one I prefer. the eod thing
won't cut it. Actuallly 1x daily would be fine regardless of 8hr half life.
I don't feel like typing out why . Thing is you need to address two issue
1) take care of estro by upping your aromasin . this will help the drol
symtoms some what also as I know of no progesterone or estrodiol
counter's but I have not looked so?? take care of your prolactin and yes it is real and no it's not estro it's both. Best thing ya got going is the proviron but
that only takes care of a small amount of the estro problem. I'd probably leave that out of this cycle as anadrol and test with the other hormone sides in check will be fine. T

2000ib

Jun 17, 2013
You are getting 3 pronged nip attack. The deca is your prolactin elevation and
some estro too I believe. The drol is causing estro type sides through progesterone or estradiol can't recall. then you have your test which is the
estro easily controlled through ai's. You picked the one I prefer. the eod thing
won't cut it. Actuallly 1x daily would be fine regardless of 8hr half life.
I don't feel like typing out why . Thing is you need to address two issue
1) take care of estro by upping your aromasin . this will help the drol
symtoms some what also as I know of no progesterone or estrodiol
counter's but I have not looked so?? take care of your prolactin and yes it is real and no it's not estro it's both. Best thing ya got going is the proviron but
that only takes care of a small amount of the estro problem. I'd probably leave that out of this cycle as anadrol and test with the other hormone sides in check will be fine. T

So, up the stane to every day. Should I go with 12.5mg 1 x day or is 12.5mg 1 x day too much or too little ?
What else should I do ? I was thinking about dropping the drol completely at this point. I also have an anti-prolactin product called prolactrone made by Black Lion Research. I want to salvage this cycle with what I have if I can. Should I drop mgs on some compounds ? Thanks