©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anasci notifications ????

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Says I have 7 notifications . How do I read them? I click on it . Does nothing . I'm on an apple iPod is that why? Sorry just computer stupid.lol also I clicked Yes to see instant email and I dont receive?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Yea man you should just be able to click it.
It could be for a new PM or a 'like' received

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
No problem viewing them here? You may want to try something other then your ipod to see if it has something to do with that?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
scroll down about an inch. Move your little pointer thing on to the box then the
little drop down should appear. Click on new messages or likes.
If that fails it must be on your end . I am like a primate with catchers mitts on both hands trying to operate a pc and it works for me. Thanks, T

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Says I have 7 notifications . How do I read them? I click on it . Does nothing . I'm on an apple iPod is that why? Sorry just computer stupid.lol also I clicked Yes to see instant email and I dont receive?

I just sent you a pm. You should have 8 notifications now. Am i right?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Lol.. iPod has to be the issue.. Won't drop down and no pointer to move an inch .. Lmao..send more help.. As in laptop .. Thanks guys. I've got other issues too.. Forgot part of my email when I joined so I can't change sh*t I notified admin. U can all laugh now ..

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
How did you notify me, I have received nothing in email or pm?

Create a new email addy and pm it to me, I will update your email for you and you should be able to make changes to your account from there.