©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Weight Loss Question

Durango-SS

Feb 18, 2005
Hey guys, I really want to shed some weight before I start hitting the steel too much. I am about 6'2" and about 290 lbs. I would like to be down to about 240 before I start hitting serious weights. I am starting to do cardio and some light lifting to "pace' myself" (I can't be too sore with College courses, 45 hour work week and the kids). If I sign up for the yearly info package here will give me tips on HGH? Is that a good way to help kick it in high gear for weight loss?

Let me know what you guys suggest,

Thanks,

SS

W

wolfyEVH

HGH works great for fat loss, but it is very very expensive. I think a simple diet adjustment as well as a good cardio routine is what you are looking for. For you to lose 50 lbs, you would already have to be pretty big right now.....you'll be surprised how much 20lb weight loss will look. You can still hit the weights right now, just stay away from steroids until you get to like 15% bodyfat....at least, thats what i think.

Durango-SS

Feb 18, 2005
Thanks Wolf

I have always been able to lose it really fast, I just have so much going on now, that finding the extra time is hard, so I was looking for an extra boost. After this weekend the wife and I are going to start some serious cardio and weight loss. Her birthday and my son's birthday are both this week, so I have to put it off till next week if you know what I mean.

As always your advice is welcomed with open arms. I am trying to get as educated as possible.

P

pincrusher

adjusting your diet will probably make the biggest difference for ya. you must make sure you eat at least 6 small meals each day to help boost your metabolism. when you only eat 2-3 meals per day, your body will naturally adjust to this and store some of the food as fat to compensate for the inactive parts of the day when you are not feeding it.
another great way to shed bodyfat is knowing the best times to do your cardio. first thing in the am on an empty stomach will work best for ya. you must only drink water while doing the cardio and keep it to a 3.5-4.0mph walk on a treadmill for about 30 minutes to 45 minutes. i see fat people in the gym all the time huffing and puffing on treadmills in the afternoon and they never seem to make any progress but most of them are just not timing it right. if done first thing in the am it forces your body to use stored fat as an energy source because you have not supplied it with an outside energy source since before you went to bed.
another great way to help with fat loss is to cut out ALL carbs within 3-4 hours of bedtime. if you need to eat something late at night, make it some cottage cheese or a couple tablespoons of peanut butter but absolutely no carbs!
i do not personally advocate the usage of eca stacks or clen until the person has gone to the trouble of adjusting their diet. without the diet adjustment the eca or clen will only be a short term solution and you will eventually gain back most of the weight when you stop using those products.
you would be better off using the money you would have spent on gh, to buy as treadmill for your home so you can find the time in the early am to get your cardio in if going to the gym at that time is not feasable.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Pincrusher as usual has great advice here....one of the hardest things to do is preserve/build muscle while shedding body fat.

One thing Pin is that Im unusure really how much timing has to do with it with obese people you described huffing it on the treadmill. I agree morning is best time for cardio but if you're hitting the treadmill and burning calories (outside of fat buring heart rate), regardless of the time of day you should shed lbs.

Durango-SS

Feb 18, 2005
Theoretically according to Dr's I am obiese. I am 6'2-6'3 but I carry my weight very well. I really dont look like I weigh 300 lbs, everyone says I look like 240-250. I will keep you guys updated on my status. If HGH is that expensive I have no option but to do it natural which has never been a problem. I have just gotten lazy with the busier I get, what little free time I have I like to just chill with the kids and wife.

Thanks for all of your guys' input. After this weekend I will post my results and be open to all feedback.

Thanks again,

SS

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DragonRider said:
I might add an ECA stack or clenbuterol in with the diet and lifting. It would boost your fat loss ability and help preserve some muscle at the same time.

I like this idea...it would definitly help put you ahead in your weight loss program. And it's fairly inexpensive.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
DragonRider said:
I might add an ECA stack or clenbuterol in with the diet and lifting. It would boost your fat loss ability and help preserve some muscle at the same time.

I did two weeks of clen and almost two weeks ECA. Did 1 hour cardio from 5am-6am - 5 days a week. Adjusted diet down to 2000 cal/day. Dropped 15 lbs fast. Lifting amounts stayed the same. Lost about 2 inches in the waist.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
recess said:
I did two weeks of clen and almost two weeks ECA. Did 1 hour cardio from 5am-6am - 5 days a week. Adjusted diet down to 2000 cal/day. Dropped 15 lbs fast. Lifting amounts stayed the same. Lost about 2 inches in the waist.
And when you start seeing results like that, it's easier to stay motivated.

Durango-SS

Feb 18, 2005
Buying

What brand ECA do you recommend and can clenbuterol be bought at local supplement stores. I know a little bit about ECA but nothing on the clenbuterol. I have since read a little about it since you guys have mentioned it.

Thanks for the advise guys.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
For ECA, you pretty much have to buy the individual ingredients and mix you own. Ephedrine can be bought on line and caffiene tabs and baby aspirin can be bought at your local pharmacy, Wal-Mart, K Mart etc.
Clenbuterol is a prescription med. It can be obtained through some of our sources or the liquid version can be obtained through many Research Chemical providers.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
The good thing about clenbuterol is that it's a fairly inexpensive way to lose weight. My wife used it and was pleased with the results.