©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

is it ok to subq injection tren ace

beser

Apr 19, 2014
hey guys i have tons of tren ace in my hand and im sure im gonna abuse them. but the main problem is that shit coughs me like hell. i really tired of this. in every IM injection i got cough like 20secs. i searched how can i avoid it how prevent fina cought etc. everybody says slower inject blablabla.... That doesnt work on me. slow or fast i get that damn cough. i heard subq injection can acceptable too. Anyone tried it? some people says use slin pins into your delts. but if its ok to subq injection in your belly fat it will be easier and quicker for ed injects.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Inject into your flaccid penis. And I would not advise that. I heard someone talking about injecting into there lower body they didn't get the cough as much. Just that's what I heard.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Use slin pins and slowly inject. I would advise you to try injecting into more than just your delts. For my friend he wouldn't get the cough as much when he injecting into his quad or glutes. Maybe something you should try if you're not already. Anytime he injects into his left shoulder it seems to be the worst he said. I would not advise trying sub-q I've tried other compounds sub-q because of the amount if gear I was taking. Just rotate inj spots frequently and you should be fine. Gotta take the good with the bad and tren just happens to be one with what seems to be the worst cough ever.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Yes it's ok, but only in small amounts. And it will leave small bumps/hard knots that will take a few weeks each to go away. Anything more than 0.5cc will suck subQ.

Before u start subQ, try using Nasacort sinus allergy spray. One component of Tren cough is actually an allergic reaction, and Nasacort treats the underlying allergic reaction. It won't eliminate the Tren cough completely, but it helps a lot.

GastrocGuy

Dec 28, 2012
Durrty South
. ...slow or fast i get that damn cough. i heard subq injection can acceptable too. Anyone tried it? some people says use slin pins into your delts. but if its ok to subq injection in your belly fat it will be easier and quicker for ed injects.

There is always DMSO :rolleyes:

Experiment4

Jan 30, 2014
Texas
Made my tren ace 150mg/ml in 100% EO. Tried pinning 0.5ml subq in belly and I'll never do it again, burned for 2 days straight. Now I'm just pinning it with slin pins in biceps shoulders and legs and it's perfect. Others may not be able to get away with slin pin in legs but for some mine stay extremely lean

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
hey guys i have tons of tren ace in my hand and im sure im gonna abuse them. but the main problem is that shit coughs me like hell. i really tired of this. in every IM injection i got cough like 20secs. i searched how can i avoid it how prevent fina cought etc. everybody says slower inject blablabla.... That doesnt work on me. slow or fast i get that damn cough. i heard subq injection can acceptable too. Anyone tried it? some people says use slin pins into your delts. but if its ok to subq injection in your belly fat it will be easier and quicker for ed injects.

I still do all my injects IM. If you try it SUBQ keep us posted.

bigtime

Aug 24, 2013
in the woods
Lol...ok ok, i had to knock on wood just because you brought that up...lol..one tren cycle i was on i was injecting 3ml every day, that one got outa hand alil bit tho...

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Doubt u want to sub q tren. Especially some high mg stuff. I too get the cough but just retrying tren a and do 1/2 ml 50mg with 5/8 x 29 slin pin in delts im and havent coughed yet. 3 weeks in. Everyday pin. Yeah low dose shut the fuk up ..350 a weeks plenty for me .

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Yeah...when i do tren i do every day injects, i have never had tren cough.prolly cause i aspirate...

I've had some of my worst episodes of Tren couch after I aspirated and came back clean. There's not necessarily a rhyme or reason to it. I don't even bother aspirating at all anymore. Doesn't really seem to make a difference anymore.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Last tren a cycle, I pinned it IM in my delts with a 29ga slin pin. Had no problems, except some painless lumps that were pretty visible at the gym. And that's why Chris doesn't wear tank tops at the gym when pinning in the delts..Haha