©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Arimidex Or T3

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
What Would You Recommend To Use During A Cycle Of Test/dbol/winny. I Know They Are For 2 Different Things But I Am Worried About Water Retention?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
although arimidex can be costly (depending on where you get it from) i would take that instead of the T3 (Cytomel) . Messing with your thyroid isn't a good thing for someone who hasn't done it before. Plus the T3 is normally used for fat burning cycled with clenbuterol.

Last edited:

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Thanks. Would You Still Have Nolvadex On Hand Or No Need. Since Arimidex Should Take Care Of Gyno Problems

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
LITTLEME said:
Thanks. Would You Still Have Nolvadex On Hand Or No Need. Since Arimidex Should Take Care Of Gyno Problems

I would rather do nolvadex instead of the arimidex...because arimidex can slow down your gains. You'll get leaner gains but they won't be as great.

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
That Arimidex Would Slow Down Your Gains. Atleast That Is The Way I Took It's Description

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
LITTLEME said:
That Arimidex Would Slow Down Your Gains. Atleast That Is The Way I Took It's Description

Here you go. I found some fine reading for you.

Things one needs to note while using arimidex is that the benefits of estrogen become non-existent as well. First of all that means gains can be drastically reduced. They will be leaner and more qualitative, but they will nonetheless be seriously reduced. A second problem is that estrogen seems to have a positive effect on cholesterol levels. Since estrogen is reduced, the use of arimidex may have a profound impact on HDL to LDL ratio's in your cholesterol profile. In this aspect the use of Nolvadex is more user-friendly, because despite its anti-estrogenic effects in most tissues, it seems to exert positive estrogenic effects in the liver and promote a better cholesterol profile.

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
And Once Again Good To Know. I Guess I Know What I Am Going To Get With My Next Cycle

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Nolvadex has been claimed to reduce gains as well. You have to ask yourself if you would rather have gyno, or a possible slight reduction in gains.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
Nolvadex has been claimed to reduce gains as well. You have to ask yourself if you would rather have gyno, or a possible slight reduction in gains.

I've thought that as well...that the gains had been reduced by using it during cycle. Wolfy had disagreed but i can't remember what he had said for though.