©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Aaron Clarke Announcement

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
He always seems like he is high in his videos LOL. I know he smokes weed so maybe that’s true. The guy has awesome training videos and trains super heavy with compound movements....don’t think he will be big enough to do much in open but it will be interesting to see.

G-FLUX

Jul 27, 2017
He always seems like he is high in his videos LOL. I know he smokes weed so maybe that’s true. The guy has awesome training videos and trains super heavy with compound movements....don’t think he will be big enough to do much in open but it will be interesting to see.

haha i know right! Love the guy though...seems very down to earth and easy going...like most pot heads ;)

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Ya, he's got to be high there.

How about those squats?? Can't get deeper than that. Never in my life could I get back out of the hole after going that deep. RESPECT!

G-FLUX

Jul 27, 2017
Ya, he's got to be high there.

How about those squats?? Can't get deeper than that. Never in my life could I get back out of the hole after going that deep. RESPECT!

I wish I could go that low haha! Once I break parallel I'm good but slightly lower and my lower back rounds way too much

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Is he like that in all his videos? He looks and sounds like he has been on a 3 day bender. He is in that awkward zone. Too big for 212 and too small for open.

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
Is he like that in all his videos? He looks and sounds like he has been on a 3 day bender. He is in that awkward zone. Too big for 212 and too small for open.

Yeah most of his videos it seems like he is high as shit. But I agree he looks rather small in this video compared to what he was so wondering if he is even much over the 212 mark?

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Yeah most of his videos it seems like he is high as shit. But I agree he looks rather small in this video compared to what he was so wondering if he is even much over the 212 mark?

He says he struggles to make weight. He doesn't look bigger than Jose or Flex. I just googled him and it says 5ft 7 so he is on the taller side for 212 so that will be why. Those few inches can definitely make a difference when trying to weigh 212. He does look like if he was super conditioned he would make weight though.

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
He says he struggles to make weight. He doesn't look bigger than Jose or Flex. I just googled him and it says 5ft 7 so he is on the taller side for 212 so that will be why. Those few inches can definitely make a difference when trying to weigh 212. He does look like if he was super conditioned he would make weight though.

The past 2yrs he has stayed super lean and didn’t appear like he tried pushing his weight to much which one might think he would need to do to be a solid contender in the open. I’m guessing he won’t be much over 220-225 if that on stage this show.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
The past 2yrs he has stayed super lean and didn’t appear like he tried pushing his weight to much which one might think he would need to do to be a solid contender in the open. I’m guessing he won’t be much over 220-225 if that on stage this show.

I agree. Condition is vital but he looks too small to be a contender. I am surprised he didn't push the size more if he knew he was going to be entering this show.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
He's very complete at 212. But putting on another 20 to 30 lbs could change his entire look. That's a re-do in shape and symmetry.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
He's very complete at 212. But putting on another 20 to 30 lbs could change his entire look. That's a re-do in shape and symmetry.

Being between 2 divisions must be annoying for him. He needs another 30 pounds but it could ruin his look. But when he drops down to 212 he isn't good enough against the best in that division. I think he is being smart and just going where his body looks and feels the best. Not everyone can win shows but he can still be competitive.