©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hi all ;-)

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Geez, havn't seen you guys in a loooong time.....Just thought i'd let you know i'm still alive and kicking...lol....Yep, have been involved with a lady ( hopefully future wifey ) these couple of weeks, but i'm in full swing again...Just started a NEW cycle today....Geniune Test + Deca....maby THIS time i'll see decent gains...

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
Nice to see you

Glad you decided to stop in.... So hows yoiur health these days? Dont let that woman give you another heart Attack in the bed..... Although if you have to go I guess thats the way to do it huh? lol

Mike

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Damn robin another cycle???? LOL....anyways good to see you again my friend. What's up with that man! your boys before woman come on ...just kidding. I'm glad you started up a good relationship

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
welcome back,,, was it a previous cycle that you used that contributed to your heart attack???????? I thought it was that you took some gear that was 20% real and rest was all oil, and it clogged your arteries up???? Glad to see your back.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Robin Hood said:
Geez, havn't seen you guys in a loooong time.....Just thought i'd let you know i'm still alive and kicking...lol....Yep, have been involved with a lady ( hopefully future wifey ) these couple of weeks, but i'm in full swing again...Just started a NEW cycle today....Geniune Test + Deca....maby THIS time i'll see decent gains...
Good to see you bro.
Have you met gregdiesel yet? He has gone from 138lbs to 220lbs. Inspiration for the little guys.

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
Ya gregs the man ive up from 150 to 175 now at 5'9" but im only 20 years old too. Ive done 2 serious cycles but my first one came after i was released from physical therapy. I had total reconstruction on my right humerous in october 04 it was broken in 5 places orthapedic said i would never be the same but as of last week i pressed 305 on bench. I wish i wouldnt have had the wreck just think of the possibilities?????

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
A 25lb weight increase and a 305 bench are nothing to sneeze at Wes.
I think we all get too carried away sometinmes thinking that you have failed if you don't look like a competative bodybuilder.
My father was a little guy too. His natural weight was about 145. He was fat at 185, so even though I'm not where I'd like to be, to achieve 230 with low bodyfat is a very good achievement.

Congratulations Wes. You have lots of growth potential if you are only 20 and on top of that, you overcame some pretty good odds with that humerous break.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
My natural weight is about 150 and i'm up to 195 now, got 4 more weeks left on cycle gonna try to bust through 200

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
wes said:
welcome back,,, was it a previous cycle that you used that contributed to your heart attack???????? I thought it was that you took some gear that was 20% real and rest was all oil, and it clogged your arteries up???? Glad to see your back.
Yes...The "old" gear i used was shit-stuff......not the real mcCoy...So in actual fact, THIS is my 2nd cycle..lol

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
gregdiesel said:
welcome back and good luck with the new love...
Shit bud, how did you get it right to gain so much weight over such a short time???....What gear did you use if i may ask?? ( Keep it up my friend...Always good to hear someone is gaining positively....it keeps a person motivated.. :) )

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Robin Hood said:
Shit bud, how did you get it right to gain so much weight over such a short time???....What gear did you use if i may ask?? ( Keep it up my friend...Always good to hear someone is gaining positively....it keeps a person motivated.. :) )

He was natural for 5 years

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
DragonRider said:
A 45lb jump?

Is anyone noticing all of the success stories right here on this board besides me?
It took me 2 years natural for the first 20, i'm up another 25 now on my first cycle.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
DragonRider said:
A 45lb jump?

Is anyone noticing all of the success stories right here on this board besides me?

Yup, makes me feel all warm and cozy inside. And I'm getting all teary-eyed.