©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

depth

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
using a 23g x 1 inch pin should the whole thing be inserted to the glute, all the way to syringe head...

P

pincrusher

cawb said:
using a 23g x 1 inch pin should the whole thing be inserted to the glute, all the way to syringe head...
a 1.5" pin is a better choice for glutes unless you have a low bodyfat level. i can feel a difference when i use 1" versus 1.5" needles in my glutes. the shorter ones tend to leave a lump that lasts much longer than when i use a 1.5" needle. this is probably due to some of the injected solution getting into my fat layer on my ass. LOL

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
shit in the face ! i didnt really want to hear that but i rather know the right way, than end up doing it wrong... another question if i do hit a vein and lets just say i inject into it what will be the results

P

pincrusher

cawb said:
shit in the face ! i didnt really want to hear that but i rather know the right way, than end up doing it wrong... another question if i do hit a vein and lets just say i inject into it what will be the results
ah, you will just die, thats all!
seriously, if injecting into the correct spots on your glutes, you would probably not ever hit a vein but if ya did you would find out when you did your aspiration test and then would select a different spot. i have nicked veins and im sure some solution got into the bloodstream but i have not had any problems yet. i do know of some people who claimed to have hit a vein prety directly and they got a very bad coughing spell almost immediately afterwards that lasted for quite a few minutes. this was due to the steroid oil hitting the lungs and kinda like causing a similar affect as if you swallowed some water. it would take a few cc's of steroid oil injected directly into a major vein to cause more serious damage or death. at least this is what i have been told and have researched on the net.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
pincrusher said:
thanks pin....j/k. truelly tho for all your advice i'll be sure to put it in deeeep and do the check for blood.. truth be told i am a little nervous but i think with all the info i have learned from this board i will be in good hands..
plan to take the before pics today and will post before/and after in about 10 weeks. thanks again pin and everybody else for all your help

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
cawb said:
pincrusher said:
thanks pin....j/k. truelly tho for all your advice i'll be sure to put it in deeeep and do the check for blood.. truth be told i am a little nervous but i think with all the info i have learned from this board i will be in good hands..
plan to take the before pics today and will post before/and after in about 10 weeks. thanks again pin and everybody else for all your help

If your worried about the glutes use your thigh. It's easy since it's right in front of you. I use a 25gauge 1" for it and never had problems.

welsh-beast84

Feb 1, 2005
uk
pincrusher said:
seriously, if injecting into the correct spots on your glutes, you would probably not ever hit a vein but if ya did you would find out when you did your aspiration test and then would select a different spot. i have nicked veins and im sure some solution got into the bloodstream but i have not had any problems yet. i do know of some people who claimed to have hit a vein prety directly and they got a very bad coughing spell almost immediately afterwards that lasted for quite a few minutes. this was due to the steroid oil hitting the lungs and kinda like causing a similar affect as if you swallowed some water. it would take a few cc's of steroid oil injected directly into a major vein to cause more serious damage or death. at least this is what i have been told and have researched on the net.

If it goes into the vein direct will it be a waste of juice?

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
welsh-beast84 said:
If it goes into the vein direct will it be a waste of juice?

Just don't inject into a vein period. It's almost impossible to do. Especially if you are aspirating like you should.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
pincrusher said:
a 1.5" pin is a better choice for glutes unless you have a low bodyfat level. i can feel a difference when i use 1" versus 1.5" needles in my glutes. the shorter ones tend to leave a lump that lasts much longer than when i use a 1.5" needle. this is probably due to some of the injected solution getting into my fat layer on my ass. LOL
WOW! i just got my pins in 23g, 1.5 ..... that motherfu#@% looks alot longer than 1.5 holy shit i got to put that thing all the way in.. i'm tellen ya 1.5 looked alot smaller on the tape measure. :eek: :worried: :eek2: :sadwavey:

P

pincrusher

big o said:
Hey fat ass...I use a 23-1 1/2" all the time....
would ya please stop starin at my ass :D
sometimes i run out of 1.5" and use some 1" for glute shots. i will also use them just to be different sometimes :cool:

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
pincrusher said:
would ya please stop starin at my ass :D
sometimes i run out of 1.5" and use some 1" for glute shots. i will also use them just to be different sometimes :cool:
well i have about 11% bodyfat and it's not in my ass :bootyshak so next time i think i will go with 1''. i showed my girl yestarday she just smiled so big :D she said does all that have to go in and i told her yes ....she said o yeah i am going to enjoy this.. :help:

P

pincrusher

cawb said:
well i have about 11% bodyfat and it's not in my ass :bootyshak so next time i think i will go with 1''. i showed my girl yestarday she just smiled so big :D she said does all that have to go in and i told her yes ....she said o yeah i am going to enjoy this.. :help:
you sure she was talkin about the needle size and not staring at your manhood :D i think that was supposed to show 11" not 1" LOL ;)

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
You Can Get Pins At Walmart If You Need To. As Far As Aspirating Dont Pull To Hard Because The Vein Can Temporarily Collapse And You Want Get Any Blood I Did This Not To Long Ago And I Know I Njected Right Into The Vein I Maybe Got.2 Of A Ml In When I Got The Taste And Just Started Hacking I Seriously Thought I Was Gonna Die But I Changed Spots And Kept On Pushing Didnt Want To Waste The Gear Incase I Lived You Know. But Anyway If You Inject Into A Vein You Will Know It And I Read Somewhere You Can Inject Like 5mls Straight In Before You Die. I Dont Know How Reliable That Is Considering They Prob Didnt Get Someone To Test It Out. Oh And Dont Do Creatine It Will Make Your Kidneys Shut Down

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
sweet. dudes at my gym said to go to a vet place near me. i just wasnt sre how to ask for them. i was just gonna go say " can i get some 23 g 1 inch syringes".