©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Questions about Parabolin..?

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Those that have tried it.....(Parabolin)....Did u find it better than Tren E or Tren Ace....?...

what's the advantages of Parabolin over the other tren's cuz it sure as hell isn't cheaper......lol

X-Spectrum

We've got it all!
Apr 22, 2005
Canada
Zaven said:
Those that have tried it.....(Parabolin)....Did u find it better than Tren E or Tren Ace....?...

what's the advantages of Parabolin over the other tren's cuz it sure as hell isn't cheaper......lol

Parabolan is shot less frequently than acetate, but more frequently than enanthate. That's about it.

P

pincrusher

Zaven said:

the reason why it is so expensive is because the only producers of that product are real pharmacaeutical companies. uglabs just use tren ace or enanthate for their tren products. any product coming from a legit pharmacy will always be more expensive then its counterparts coming from uglabs.
i would not say that it is any better but i havent used it myself. even if it is slightly better, is it really worth the much higher price tag?