©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

We need more sources to choose from...

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Seems like some of the sources we have here don't ever come around.....Are they still even open.....They also have expensive ass prices compared to most well known sources...... :cool:

W

wolfyEVH

you have to remember many of them really dont give a shit as they already have a large enough customer base to begin with. I do agree things need to be cleaned up a bit, but we all know who the top sources are. Thats why we have feedback

Zaven

May 18, 2005
yeah......it wouldn't hurt to clean some things up.

Last edited:

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Why Dont You Start Sourcing? You Know We Cant Just Pull Them Out Of Our Ass

Zaven

May 18, 2005
BIGSARGE said:
Why Dont You Start Sourcing? You Know We Cant Just Pull Them Out Of Our Ass
It was merely a simple question that got turned around....

Zaven

May 18, 2005
latino~heat said:
Am i High???? I offer top quality UGLab, QV Gear...
what are you lookin for?
L~H
not u bro........I'm talkin bout the bro's that neva come around and have hella spensive prices... :smoker:

latino~heat

Truest Playa in da Game
May 24, 2005
Lower`East`Side
Zaven said:
not u bro........I'm talkin bout the bro's that neva come around and have hella spensive prices... :smoker:

ya like mentioned...those bros normally do have a large clientale and have like a 3 man operation and only post on the boards..ive seen lots of sites where sources just post price sheets there and thats it. A "REAL" source would be down w/ the Fam. I source elsewhere but am always involved like I am HERE. I dont want a two/three man operation, just me...less hassle like that.
L~H

vanclot

Apr 4, 2005
well i think their are some pretty Good active sources here that i can vouch for.. their prices are great and all

all you really need is a couple of good quality sources and their all right here :)

P

pincrusher

it is better to have 3-5 great sources than to have a huge list of ok sources. if ya keep the list to a minimum, the ones on the list will spend more time here taking care of their customers because this is where most of their business would come from. spread the sources to thin and nobody really benefits from it.

MdTNT

It's funny this is a topic, there are a couple of sites that I rep on asell who have between 500 and 2000 members and those sites hae close to 15 or more sources approved...this is a waste of time as no one can keep up with any ones business. I could care less who sources and I may be soem what biassed but aving more sources when every one offeres teh same prodcuts for tyhe most part jsut sems rediculous to me. I am trying to work on helping some one here acquire a few products that GxGr doesn't and wont carry but other than that i cant see the sense in having more sources when the three main sources pretty much have things covered at great prices. What more could you ask for. M-

latino~heat

Truest Playa in da Game
May 24, 2005
Lower`East`Side
MdTNT said:
It's funny this is a topic, there are a couple of sites that I rep on asell who have between 500 and 2000 members and those sites hae close to 15 or more sources approved...this is a waste of time as no one can keep up with any ones business. I could care less who sources and I may be soem what biassed but aving more sources when every one offeres teh same prodcuts for tyhe most part jsut sems rediculous to me. I am trying to work on helping some one here acquire a few products that GxGr doesn't and wont carry but other than that i cant see the sense in having more sources when the three main sources pretty much have things covered at great prices. What more could you ask for. M-

Very good Point! how much of a wider selection can you get??

Zaven

May 18, 2005
I don't think we need a wider selection at all......Just a smaller more refined one

that's all I was trying to say..... :)