©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Another Stupid Question

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
I plan on doing a 8 week cycle of low dose of test eth. (250mg per week straight through) moderate dose primo (350 mg per week stoping week 6 ) and i plan on doing .25mg of adex 10 mg nolv. and 50 mg clomid all EOD and then pct 2 weeks after last test injection and i plan on starting begining of jan is there anything you guys would add or just thoughts in general. Any thoughts are welcome. Thanks!!

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
P.S. where is pincrusher .... havent seen anything from him in a while. He always has good well thought out over done advise ..... Im staring to miss that guy lol.

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
P.P.S. what do you think about using Syntheselen during the cycle ... or should i use it after to try to keep my gains !?!?!?!?!?!

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
brendanbreen said:
I plan on doing a 8 week cycle of low dose of test eth. (250mg per week straight through) moderate dose primo (350 mg per week stoping week 6 ) and i plan on doing .25mg of adex 10 mg nolv. and 50 mg clomid all EOD and then pct 2 weeks after last test injection and i plan on starting begining of jan is there anything you guys would add or just thoughts in general. Any thoughts are welcome. Thanks!!
Wks 1-10 500mg test E ew
wks 1-10 400mg primo ew don't screw with it for only 6weeks primo should be done at 12 or even better 16 weeks
you dont need adex and nolavdex bro thats way too much on this mild cycle you can get away with just using nolavdex 20mg ed
don't even bother with the clomid intill pct you don't need it while on cycle.
wks 12-14 clomid step down method
wks 1-15 20mg nolva ed

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
A. im not sure i really need 500 mgs of test e i like the low does for my first cycle esspecially if my diet is all there .. i would do 300 mg but not too sure about vials i like the idea of an amp. B. i have no problem extending it to like 12 week but still want to drop the primo 2 weeks before last test injection C. if in not doing clomid then i would do the hcg to keep my nuts all there D. i guess the adex i could drop not super important to me.

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
Trust me bro when its all over you would have wished you did 500mg ew 250 is not much you will see mild results if you are going to even bother than make it worth wild also 500mg is the standard amount for a beginner .

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
brendanbreen said:
A. im not sure i really need 500 mgs of test e i like the low does for my first cycle esspecially if my diet is all there .. i would do 300 mg but not too sure about vials i like the idea of an amp. B. i have no problem extending it to like 12 week but still want to drop the primo 2 weeks before last test injection C. if in not doing clomid then i would do the hcg to keep my nuts all there D. i guess the adex i could drop not super important to me.
You still need the clomid bro for pct all hcg does is mimic LSH production you need the clomid to help get back to your natural production of test

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
ya i kno i was talkin about on cycle too be super safe ... me and my nuts have a special relationahip and i dont want ANYTHING happening to them

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
brendanbreen said:
ya i kno i was talkin about on cycle too be super safe ... me and my nuts have a special relationahip and i dont want ANYTHING happening to them
Why don't you just do HCG at 500iu split up ew instead that will keep your boys in check clomid on cylce will be more of a weak anti estrogen than anything else

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
brendanbreen said:

You are wasting the primo on this cycle. You won't see any benefit from it.

As mentioned above, HCG will do the same job.

You can use Syntheselen during and after the cycle. It's non hormonal and you will only see benefits from it.

Don't limit yourself to 8 weeks either. You should see zero sides and you will still be growing after 8 weeks.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Big A said:
You are wasting the primo on this cycle. You won't see any benefit from it.

As mentioned above, HCG will do the same job.

You can use Syntheselen during and after the cycle. It's non hormonal and you will only see benefits from it.

Don't limit yourself to 8 weeks either. You should see zero sides and you will still be growing after 8 weeks.
Bump this, for a first cycle there is no need to complicate things. IF you see shrinkage go with the HCG, as for your cycle, run it as such:
wk1-10 Test Enan 500mg/wk
wk1-5 Dbol 30mg/ed
pct:
wk13 Clomid 100mg-Nolva 40mg/ed
wk14 Clomid 50mg-Nolva 30mg/ed
wk15 Clomid 50mg-Nolva 20mg/ed
Keep extra Nolva on hand in case of signs of gyno or excessive bloating. If diet and training are on you will see excellent results from this cycle!!!

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
what about turinabol insted of d-bol..... i dont much like the sound of d-bol but do very much like the sound of t-bol

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
brendanbreen said:
what about turinabol insted of d-bol..... i dont much like the sound of d-bol but do very much like the sound of t-bol
A fine replacment for Dbol, as you will have much less water retention from Tbol.......

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
Awsome .... looking forward to my cycle ... ill take some before and afters and post them after the cycle .....

lil scrappy

Nov 30, 2006
kawasaki1 said:
Bump this, for a first cycle there is no need to complicate things. IF you see shrinkage go with the HCG, as for your cycle, run it as such:
wk1-10 Test Enan 500mg/wk
wk1-5 Dbol 30mg/ed
pct:
wk13 Clomid 100mg-Nolva 40mg/ed
wk14 Clomid 50mg-Nolva 30mg/ed
wk15 Clomid 50mg-Nolva 20mg/ed
Keep extra Nolva on hand in case of signs of gyno or excessive bloating. If diet and training are on you will see excellent results from this cycle!!!

bump that! i think you defint be better with the tbol