©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hello Guys.. I'm a new member..hope to have a good time!

mario_ps2

May 8, 2007

It's a nice forum. I'm currently a member of the anabolic forums which is a huge forum but this one is not bad at all. It's gaining momentum and popularity.:)

I've been training for several years now, I'm currently 237 pounds at around 17-20% bodyfat and looking forward for a 5-8 week of test E 500 mls/D-bol 25 grams per day cycle.:cool:

This will be my first time I do a real gear cycle. I have done 3 superdrol cycles with good success but I end up losing almost everything when I try to cut back on food for bodyfat purposes.:mad:

I hope to build and obtain muscle with this cycle and hopefully not see it disappear before my eyes.:D

bod1ggity

May 6, 2007
mario_ps2 said:

It's a nice forum. I'm currently a member of the anabolic forums which is a huge forum but this one is not bad at all. It's gaining momentum and popularity.:)

I've been training for several years now, I'm currently 237 pounds at around 17-20% bodyfat and looking forward for a 5-8 week of test E 500 mls/D-bol 25 grams per day cycle.:cool:

This will be my first time I do a real gear cycle. I have done 3 superdrol cycles with good success but I end up losing almost everything when I try to cut back on food for bodyfat purposes.:mad:

I hope to build and obtain muscle with this cycle and hopefully not see it disappear before my eyes.:D

Well let me say welcome... right off the bat I would run the 500mg test E cycle for 12 weeks... I would recommend looking into PCT such as Clomid/Nolvadex to hold onto you gains and research Diet alot:welcome:

mario_ps2

May 8, 2007
bod1ggity said:
Well let me say welcome... right off the bat I would run the 500mg test E cycle for 12 weeks... I would recommend looking into PCT such as Clomid/Nolvadex to hold onto you gains and research Diet alot:welcome:

Yikes..:p that's quite a long cycle, however you probably know a lot more than I do. ;) What about If I frontload, could I then cut it to maybe 8 weeks?:smoker:

bod1ggity

May 6, 2007
mario_ps2 said:
Yikes..:p that's quite a long cycle, however you probably know a lot more than I do. ;) What about If I frontload, could I then cut it to maybe 8 weeks?:smoker:

Frontloading is a waste of gear, $$$ and all together unhealthy. 8 weeks with long esters just is'nt anythign special IMO.... your best bet is to run the cycle something like this.

Test E 500mg/wk 1-12
Dbol 40mg/ed 1-6
A-dex .5mg/eod 1-pct

Pct
Clomid+Nolvadex 14-17

bod1ggity

May 6, 2007
you could run the above cycle for 8 weeks and start pct wk 10... but if your gonna throw off your natural HPTA function a bit you might as well get the full gains from it before your PCT. Just My Opinion:chomp: