©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Matter of interrest

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
In what order would you rate Steroids's effectiveness??...
ie First: Deca
Second: Oxanavar
Third: Testosterone-OH, etc etc...

Iask this as a newbie, cause it seems i have the wrong ideas about which is better than which.. :confused:

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Robin Hood said:

Hey robin, one thing about this post that caught my eye. The "Oxanavar" and "Testosterone -OH" are not traditional steroids. You are listing METHYLATED PROHORMONES. They work...and ARE actually steroids, but "Oxanavar" is NOT oxandralone, or anavar. "Oxanavar", the legal "pro-steroid" is 4-HydroxyNandrolone. Versus, REAL anavar, which is illegal, and is oxandralone.

The "testosterone-oh", another "pro-steroid" is "4-Hydroxy Testosterone Decanoate".

I assume you are looking at www.hmgear.com

Now these products are not a scam, because they do work, versus prohormones which dont. These are more potent prohormones that have been altered to bind to androgen receptors like steroids do. However, if you want REAL steroids...these people do not sell them.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Robin Hood said:

Iask this as a newbie, cause it seems i have the wrong ideas about which is better than which.. :confused:

Whats your goals? Size, strength, speed, etc. Also, like was said, a couple of those things you listed arent steroids.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
heavy said:
Hey robin, one thing about this post that caught my eye. The "Oxanavar" and "Testosterone -OH" are not traditional steroids. You are listing METHYLATED PROHORMONES. They work...and ARE actually steroids, but "Oxanavar" is NOT oxandralone, or anavar. "Oxanavar", the legal "pro-steroid" is 4-HydroxyNandrolone. Versus, REAL anavar, which is illegal, and is oxandralone.

The "testosterone-oh", another "pro-steroid" is "4-Hydroxy Testosterone Decanoate".

I assume you are looking at www.hmgear.com

Now these products are not a scam, because they do work, versus prohormones which dont. These are more potent prohormones that have been altered to bind to androgen receptors like steroids do. However, if you want REAL steroids...these people do not sell them.
Good catch Heavy. I noticed in one of his other threads he was talking about PH's. I haven't heard of these, but I should have suspected.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
chris 1 said:
Bro I didnt know you were talking about Pro- Hormones. I never used them honestly and dont know much about them.
I've been around the game long enough that I tried the first PH's to come out. I got burned so bad, I haven't been willing to try the new ones. On top of that, real gear is actually cheaper.