©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle Advice

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
41, 6ft, 195, 12% bf. have cycled before. It's been 10+ yrs since I've done test though.

Have 50ml of 100mg test prop. Plan is to run at trt levels and see what results I get. Plan is to bulk but slowly and safely.

Cycles done in past include test enan @ 500-700 range a wk. Stacked w dbol. Also done anavar only cycles

I also have var and Clen but the var I was planning on saving for after the last shot. As well as w the Clen. Wish to bulk leanly and cut.

Gyno prone. Have nolva on hand.

All advice is welcome. I'm interested in how much/how often you think I need to inject for trt levels. My test is currently at 637. I was thinking of starting at 1/2 cc eod and going from there as needed.

Thanks

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
I personally feel test prop needs to be inj every day but eod will do well as long as your hitting it hard and putting in kitchen duty..The dose your suggesting is too low - Id atleast hit 50mgs ed.

Not a var fan but if you have enough add it to your cycle dosed properly.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
I personally feel test prop needs to be inj every day but eod will do well as long as your hitting it hard and putting in kitchen duty..The dose your suggesting is too low - Id atleast hit 50mgs ed.

Not a var fan but if you have enough add it to your cycle dosed properly.

Roger, thanks!

So, a 100mgs eod is more or less(although not identical blood levels throughout time) similar to 50mgs ed?

What do you think of 75 eod?

I've been a huge fan of var since my first use 7 years ago. Obvious not a massive weight gainer, but I was rock solid and maintained a respectable strength and was just as solid as marble.

Thanks brother!

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Roger, thanks!

So, a 100mgs eod is more or less(although not identical blood levels throughout time) similar to 50mgs ed?

What do you think of 75 eod?

I've been a huge fan of var since my first use 7 years ago. Obvious not a massive weight gainer, but I was rock solid and maintained a respectable strength and was just as solid as marble.

Thanks brother!

Because your looking for a trt dose 75mg would be the lowest dose of T prop Id take. What dose and how long do you plan to run the var?

I see your a Army vet Ranger? I'm a USAF vet PJ.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Because your looking for a trt dose 75mg would be the lowest dose of T prop Id take. What dose and how long do you plan to run the var?

I see your a Army vet Ranger? I'm a USAF vet PJ.

Thanks bro!

I'll run the var until I'm out;). I've run it for 9-12 months before with no noticeable sides and loves it!

Yes, I graduated Ranger school(class 93-03) and also spent time in Batt before going back to the Regular Army. I've done a few other things as well:action-smiley-043:

PJ is a great job. I know the training pipeline well;) I thought long and hard about going that route when I went back in my second time. But We have some very similar stuff in common.

Steve123

Oct 16, 2013
Ranger,

I agree that pinning it ED is best but that's allot of sticks to take. EOD will do. 75mg is fine and a low dose. You shouldn't really have an issue with gyno at that level but having some tamoxifen on hand is not a bad idea in case you run into some nipple issues.

I would run the VAR during the cycle. If it's legit Var, a dose of even 20-30 mg ED will add a nice effect to that cycle. I would NOT use the Var post cycle, at least if your goal is recovery.

Good luck!

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Ranger,

I agree that pinning it ED is best but that's allot of sticks to take. EOD will do. 75mg is fine and a low dose. You shouldn't really have an issue with gyno at that level but having some tamoxifen on hand is not a bad idea in case you run into some nipple issues.

I would run the VAR during the cycle. If it's legit Var, a dose of even 20-30 mg ED will add a nice effect to that cycle. I would NOT use the Var post cycle, at least if your goal is recovery.

Good luck!

Appreciate the advice brother!