©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle side effects help

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
Ok not entirely sure how to deal with this
I'm one week into my cycle and experiencing shortness of breath and and generally restless. This gets worse during training of course.

I believe it causes by the front load I am doing with Sustanon
I'm injecting
400 mg Npp EOD
400 mg masteron EOD
Front load sus during last week at 1600
I was planning to have 800mg Sustanon per week after front loading

However I decided to stop the front loading for this week and reduce it at 800-1000mg due to the symptoms.

Blood pressure is slightly high at 134/70 but the shortness of breath is quite annoying. In 1 week I already gain 8lb!

Any idea how I could tackle this? It us the first time I run sus and Npp just used enanthate /mast in past.

I'd this something that will settle during the cycle or should I be worried and lower the Sustanon or Npp dosage?How much?

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Sounds like fluid retention which I get on nandrolones also. And also your hemocrit blood level can be high, which is thicker blood ,slower oxygen flow, so you may want to go donate blood if they will let you with that bp.. . Is that mast p or e?

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
Mast p.
I chose those drug to minimise water retention! Adding anastrazole might help? Diuretic?

Never donated blood - and yes even without gear my hematocrit le els are on the upper range - does donating blood really help? Doing more cardio?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Blood donation does help yes and if you are high hemo on no gear then that definately seems the cause.. A few good reasons to donate blood are.
You help out the needy young or old
You get your hemocrit checked for free
You get free bloodpressure check
You get a hot chick poking you sometimes
You get snacks and drink
You could save a life and that karma is good to have in your wallet.

Some say apple cider organic vinegar helps control hemocrit but ive yet to investigate..

No on diuretic as it will pull water out of blood making it thicker

Drink more water like a gallon a day , blood plasma is 90% water.keep it flowing smooth.

Psych chime in sir. ..ib.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Few more helpful ideas
A high hematocrit, hemoglobin and red blood cell count (erythrocytosis) on the other hand may be caused by medical conditions such as lung diseases, tumors or cardiac disease. Other causes of high hematocrit levels include:

Altitude: Higher levels have been observed in people who live at high altitudes. To compensate for the low oxygen levels at high altitudes, the body produces more red blood cells.

Smoking: Heavy smokers generally have higher levels of hematocrit.

Dehydration:Severe dehydration can lower blood volumes creating an artificially high hematocrit reading. This usually reverses when the body id rehydrated.

Polycythemia Vera: This is a condition where mutations in bone marrow cells cause red blood cell production to shoot out of control. It results in a thickening of the blood and can be fatal if left untreated.

Side effects of medication: Abuse of drug erythropoietin (Epogen) can cause high hematocrit levels.

If you suffer from any condition where your hematocrit levels are high then you should minimize if not exclude iron rich foods from your diet.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Correction ....Apple cider organic vinegar like Braggs brand can lower BP .
Apple pectin is another natural circulatory health boost. It helps your body clean its own veins and arteries out. Vinegar is a natural metabolism boost, its very acidic, so your body speeds up the metabolic process to get the vinegar out of the stomach (thats how all metabolic medicines work). Vinegar is just very soft on the stomach. The higher metabolism gets the apple pectin moving quick through your body because of increased blood flow, therefore delivering more pectin to more areas before it has time to decay. This same method also helps in weight loss, because as your metabolic rate speeds up your body needs sufficient energy to boost itself, using carbohydrate reserves(fat) to fuel the fire. In the process reducing the amount of reserve needing to be maintained, which reduces strain on the heart.

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
I need to investigate it def might good to do now -- My iron levels have always been ok but MY diet is very iron rich ... Meat and Greens !

Have been lazy in water lately def beed to increase Although wouldnt say Im dehydrated.

Will look into blood donation - today pressure was 117/70
Thanks for help.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Another suggestion- drop the mast to 150-200mg eod.. When using it as an ancillary anything more is a waste.

But if you want to add something to keep the bloat down and water off, aside from an AI you can always do low dose winny. It by far has the most profound effect when it comes to shedding water. Even more so than an AI.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Mast p.
I chose those drug to minimise water retention! Adding anastrazole might help? Diuretic?

Never donated blood - and yes even without gear my hematocrit le els are on the upper range - does donating blood really help? Doing more cardio?

Follow IB's advice! I'm a little shocked that you're not using an estro blocker.

If your hematocrit is at an upper level normally, you need to donate blood or you will find yourself at significant risk of heart attack or stroke. Don't use a diuretic at this point, just cut back on dosage. If your hematocrit levels are at a dangerous level, then you don't want to be dehydrated...Just makes the blood thicker and harder to move. Stay hydrated!

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
Last time I had hct checked was 53% slightly above the normal - need to investigate why... Might be diet too rich in iron?

I wasn't running an AI because I'm just one 1 week into the cycle and thought that test levels weren't high enough to worry just yet - in fact from this week I'm adding anastrazole 0.5 mg EOD.

I will keep monitoring...Meanwhile booked for a blood donation. Will they take my blood even if my hct is high?

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
Another suggestion- drop the mast to 150-200mg eod.. When using it as an ancillary anything more is a waste.

But if you want to add something to keep the bloat down and water off, aside from an AI you can always do low dose winny. It by far has the most profound effect when it comes to shedding water. Even more so than an AI.

Interesting about masteron... How much winny would you run?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I mean they are both DHT derivatives, but the hematocrit levels are also influenced subsequently by erythropoietin levels- I've not really known of any steroid to not adversely effect erythropoietin. So in short- yes.

In short the best thing to do is listen to IB's advice and also up your cardiovascular /aerobic regimen and shoot for better overall health.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
Ya I agree with IB and matic....get on the ai, cut the salt, up the water, quit smoking, donate blood, get a pantry full of healthy shit like apple cider vinegar

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
I'm almost thinking to lower the Npp if not ditch at all at least till things stabilise. Couple if hours after I inject it it seems to spike my BP...

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I'm almost thinking to lower the Npp if not ditch at all at least till things stabilise. Couple if hours after I inject it it seems to spike my BP...
I had to drop npp for BP issues also.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
What about 50 mg a day. A lot of pinning. But I pin everyday so it works for me. Cuts down on the sides.
Im running it at 1ml/100mg eod - If half the dose will I Still benefit or it is just no sense and better stop it for a while ?