©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Wtf, sides?

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Test-400mg
EQ-500mg

Alright going into week 6 i am just now getting the usual sides from test(increased hair growth, pimples on upper back and chest).

Is it unusual to start getting sides this late? Strength is unusually about the same, my max for bench is still stuck at 275 and squat at 435.

intensity has been great at the gym, i'm not understanding why there has not been a spike in strength

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Well i would expect that, but it would SEEM like my hormone levels have been at a pretty constant level from week 2-3 on out.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Dugie, dont take offense to this but Ive been dying to ask you what your avatar is....it looks like one dude checking the other's ass out in a bathroom stall.....???

W

wolfyEVH

Bizarro said:
Dugie, dont take offense to this but Ive been dying to ask you what your avatar is....it looks like one dude checking the other's ass out in a bathroom stall.....???

ROFLMAO.....i think its him taking a pic of himself in a mirror

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Bizarro said:

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
dugie82 said:
Test-400mg
EQ-500mg

Alright going into week 6 i am just now getting the usual sides from test(increased hair growth, pimples on upper back and chest).

Is it unusual to start getting sides this late? Strength is unusually about the same, my max for bench is still stuck at 275 and squat at 435.

intensity has been great at the gym, i'm not understanding why there has not been a spike in strength

Maybe your intensity isn't what it could be. Try getting amped up on some caffeine or ephedra an hour before bench night and throw 295 on there. Also I'm not sure what your program is, but when I'm bulking or on a cycle do more powerlifting, more heavy weight lower reps. I reverse pyramid my bench. Start with your 1RM, then take off 20lbs each set (with 3-4 minute rests) and do as many reps each weight for 7 sets. You WILL get stronger.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Bizarro said:

you hit the nail on the head with that one bizarro lol. Don't worry i'll get some new pictures up once the cycle ends.