©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Types of gains

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
I recently just had an epiphany that the gains I received from the use of AAS were most heavily influencial in the bench press. For me it seemed that being on cycle didn't really effect either squat or dead lift. And in fact I have not ever lost strength in either the dead lift or squat post cycle - it just keeps increasing but my bench however takes a serious nose dive. Does anyone know why this is? It's like I don't really gain much in terms of my squat or deadlift while being on cycle so therefore I don't lose much post cycle - but my bench improves at a super human level...anyone know why this is?

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
My legs don't respond to gear, period. They just don't grow. It could be the way in which I am training them, I don't know. But I guess if you are a hard gainer in those areas then you wouldn't lose strength post cycle.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
BB, I am lot like you. Bench goes up exponentially. I do get stronger overall, but not like my chest.

One other thing that goes up is my leg extensions, but other than that, I dont get much stronger. I swell pretty good though.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
hmmm sounds weird. all my lifts consistantly go up. legs, chest, arms whatever. I dont know how its possible for legs not to respond to testosterone or gear. It may be your workout.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
try switching your workout. I just did and my lifts are increasing even though im off cycle.

X-Spectrum

We've got it all!
Apr 22, 2005
Canada
Blackbird said:
My legs don't respond to gear, period. They just don't grow. It could be the way in which I am training them, I don't know. But I guess if you are a hard gainer in those areas then you wouldn't lose strength post cycle.

Do you squat?

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
most peoples leg lifts just blow up and increase weight like crazy. mine have.
My extensions are way up and leg presses squats etc. maybe your overtraining the legs?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
well Im almost healed from my accident with the chainsaw last year.
Lost both arms,a leg and an eye...Saved one arm,but the neighbors dog "Rump" ran off with my left... arm never to be found..
But Im up to benching 325again...with no arms?

...can you beleive that?

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
kell11 said:
Lost both arms,a leg and an eye...Saved one arm,but the neighbors dog "Rump" ran off with my left... arm never to be found..

...can you beleive that?

LOL

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
I believe you

Yeah, I believe you because the same thing happened to me. Except the dog ate my arm and after he shit it out I found a mad scientist who could reconstitute the dog shit into my former arm (minus a few muscle fibers).

kell11 said:

...can you beleive that?

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
kell11 said:

...can you beleive that?

since you lost one leg and one eye, can we all now call you I Hop?

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
kell11 said:

...can you beleive that?

Well your squat must be a lot better now that you don't have to worry about the weight from your arms or other leg...