©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

fluoxymesterone/oxandrolone cycle

nevergiveup

Banned
Sep 30, 2005
Alright guys; here is my no-weight-gain cutting cycle.

Week 1-10: 35mg of Oxandrolone ED
Week 1-4: 25mg of fluoxymesterone ED
Week 6-10: 25mg of fluoxymesterone ED

I know it doesnt make sense to spend so much on a cycle that wont add much weight, and might eat my liver :), but i could give a damn. I am already big enough for me. I just want unreal striations in places most people never dreamed!

(thats not including all my MCT, PCT, and ancilliary drugs)

This is going to be crazy. I hear im going to be eating babies on the Stenox.

W

wolfyEVH

any reason that you're incoorporating steroids since you don't want to gain weight. save some cash and just got natural from now on.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
nevergiveup said:
I just want unreal striations in places most people never dreamed!

If your 6% bf at 235, you should already have them. I think your full of shit and immature. You seem to say in another post that you want to lose muscle, because your professor says you should...So why are you cycling if you want to lose muscle?

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
nevergiveup said:
Hey wolfy, i have more cash the god. I think ill be alright.
Ok dude, I've heard enough. I get the feeling that you are in need of attention. The whole,"I'm so big, nobody understands me, I don't want to be a freak," thing was kind of nauseating. "More cash the god."(I purposely misspelled it like you.) I'm usually pretty quiet on the board but you brought out the worst in me. I think you said earlier that you are a junior in college, well grow up junior. Money wont get you what you are looking for.

P

pincrusher

there was a pro who had his liver literally melt inside him and if you use that much halo you will run the risk of the same thing happening to you. halo is one of the harshest if not THE HARSHEST oral you can use and should never be run for that long. the problem is that right now you say you dont care but you will once the liver starts to go and you suffer immensly before dying.
even a great liver protectant will not fully stop the results of using halo that long.

nevergiveup

Banned
Sep 30, 2005
said the thing about the cash to piss wolfy off, and im running the halo 4 weeks on 2 weeks off 4 weeks on. i think ill be fine.

W

wolfyEVH

this dickhead is gone......we gave him a chance but he still has to be an arrogant dickhead to everyone here

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
this dickhead is gone......we gave him a chance but he still has to be an arrogant dickhead to everyone here
On top of that his cycle is ridiculously dangerous and we don't want newbies coming here and reading this then thinking it is OK.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Re: Nevergiveup..........don't be a dick. As for having 34 yo guys posting on this board...maybe you should take their advice. Several of these guys have been very helpful to me. They have the years of experience to use gear reasonably safely and offer their advice free for you online to learn. Show some respect asshole!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
BPU said:
Re: Nevergiveup..........don't be a dick. As for having 34 yo guys posting on this board...maybe you should take their advice. Several of these guys have been very helpful to me. They have the years of experience to use gear reasonably safely and offer their advice free for you online to learn. Show some respect asshole!
You make a good point.
But, when will we learn that age has very little to do with experience?
I'm 48 and some of the 20 somethings here know a lot more than I do.

Of course, just as many post just to hear their heads rattle.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
If 30 somethings have no life because of postings then I must live on the other side of the planet Nothing cause I'm past that by a decade and totally enjoy the postings.

As one the resident psychs here, this is an obvious case of self loathing. He knows what he wants, but does not have the balls to go for it. Doing this cycle is like some kind of suicide attempt...he does not care the outcome, but wants to be caught in the obviousness of its results. Maybe that way someone will save him from making the mistake of becoming a clone. Sad...

AND A FUCKING WASTE OF TIME

Nitrateman

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Umm - I think I actually put some thought into giving this prick some advice once....Somebody needs to give me about 2 minutes of my life back... :D