©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Happy thanksgiving !

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Wishing everyone a safe and fun Thanksgiving 2013!
Im curious what peoples plans are so share away because who knows..one person could be smoking a turkey in a green egg in the snow .ahemmm..or deep frying the bad boy on a beach somewhere..
Me im going to my sisters cause she owes me 10 Thanksgiving for plumbing her new house for free labor.lol...

BULK UP DONT SIT AND ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING IN
YOUR MOUTH TO EAT.. !!

Mofo ill get u at airport ..:lightbulb:

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Family is having a get together everybody brings a dish and every year the little old church ladies from my cousins church bring food jesus those little old ladies could boil water and make it taste good I am sooooo gonna eat myself retarded this year.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
My usual IB today is thanksgiving with wifes side and tomorrow with my side so I get double the grazing time... T.

Nattydread

Jan 13, 2013
California
Happy thanksgiving to all the anasci family.

I'll be spending it with the inlaws. But I always have the wifey make an extra turkey for us to eat the next couple days.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving to all my brothers sisters in the board appreciate all the time that each one of y'all invest in this ever growing community. Flew home to be with my fam for thanksgiving just something low key

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
I'm thankful for finding this board and all the members actually being chill, respectful, resourceful, not bashing on me or anyone else.

IB... Im smoking a wild pig/ boar ass & ribs, and wild turkey I just hunted... in the Big Green Egg... in sunny San Diego! 8D

Think we should all post pics of our spreads tomorrow lol

Which spread? ;p

Last edited:

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday! Be thankful for family and friends and enjoy the time spent with them!!

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Funny you mentioned the Big Green Egg and snow. Hmmm? I am single handedly feeding 20 people. Lunch starts off with chicken salad sandwiches on homemade buns along with some good ole german knefle soup (anyone ever heard of it, its heavenly) Supper consists of 2-15# brined turkeys smoked to perfection on the Egg, garlic mashed potatoes, stuffing, and green bean casserole. I will be hitting legs and back between meals to minimize the guilt. Have a great thanksgiving every one!!!

JUSTBASSIN

Banned
Oct 17, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving Board. I'll be working locally near my home town, so I will pop in hopefully to say the prayers and thank God for protecting me as I Protect others. Be safe you guys. Drinking increase liver values so keep in mind for 2014 you want to be bigger and better then ever so take care your temple. GOD BLESS you all.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Headed east on I20 to go see the inlaws. Hopefully I get to show the wife my giblets later tonight.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Happy Turkey Day to all anasci brothers and sisters!

I am too far from family so me and my gang will be feastin right at home. We will be having the usual fair, Turkey, stuffing, cornbread and pies!

Hawk

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Lycan u gotta take a pic of that! U dam so.cal pig smoker!

Magnus just say" same as last year " lol. U had some fancy chunk a somethin if i remember.. :)

"Show my giblets? " ROGLOL.. no pictures of that buffet!..:)

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
happy thanks giving to all anasci brathers!!!

:food-smiley-004::food-smiley-015::food-smiley-015::food-smiley-015::celebrate::celebrate:

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Thanks IB and A Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving day to all you guys and your families.