©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I made it!!!!!!

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
I made it to 40 bros! There were days when I thought I would not make it. So happy birthday to my own motherfuckin ass.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Parker123 said:
I made it to 40 bros! There were days when I thought I would not make it. So happy birthday to my own motherfuckin ass.
:Happybirt ---Parker,Ill be 42 this august,its all about to go to hell.
will send Geritol and Depends undergarments.

Last edited:

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Parker123 said:

happy bday bro, I didn't think I'd make it to 25... I'll be 35 this year =)

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Happy birthday and by the way, I really miss your avatar. That was a hot pic man!

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
MaSTa LifTa said:
Happy birthday and by the way, I really miss your avatar. That was a hot pic man!
Sorry bro- just creeped me out thinking all you guys were tossing a batch every time I posted. lol

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Parker123 said:
Sorry bro- just creeped me out thinking all you guys were tossing a batch every time I posted. lol

I think that's what oracle does when tee posts. from what i've heard anyway. :rolleyes:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
MaSTa LifTa said:
I think that's what oracle does when tee posts. from what i've heard anyway. :rolleyes:

Again...i'm not even around and you guys still manage to push my name into things. Dagummit man!!!!!!!!!! :confused: Oh yeah and HAPPY B DAY BRO!!!!!!!!! in 10 more years i'll be there myself ;)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
MaSTa LifTa said:
haha. all in fun oracle.

amazing how all you gay wannabies in here think of me .... and i say wannabies only because tee is the only one we know of.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
oracle said:
amazing how all you gay wannabies in here think of me .... and i say wannabies only because tee is the only one we know of.
Well, we know that(...to music) if loving you is wrong, Tee dont wannabe gay.