©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anyone watch 20 20 last night?

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
IT was about that 11 yr old body builder. We talked about it before and they wondered whether his dad had him on roids. He has been working out since 3, and was ripped as hell. and now that is dad is in jail, he doesnt work out with weights due to c.p.s., but is still ripped. Very interesting.

M

McKenzie

I saw it also....I remember when he first broke onto the scene and ppl were questioning the steroid use also. My impression of him last night was that of a mature young boy....very knowledgeable and he seemed quite happy leading a regular life now.

His father had a tight grip on the whole family didnt he?

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I saw that a few months ago, pretty amazing. You had to feel sorry for the kid though b/c he didn't have a normal life. No real food and no toys or friends. Just a greedy ass father.

gettin_big

Apr 13, 2005
I saw that a while back. WOW very ripped young dude. His BF% was deathly low as well. YOUNG HERCULES they called him

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah, well working out with adults will get you that mature mentality. He is not allowed to weight train but he is doing karate and aerobics and still looking buff for being 11. its good to see him living a normal life, well besides his movie deals and training videos.

M

McKenzie

Exactly TexasCreed....I saw where he was under new management for the "kids" training videos with his sister and movies...but I guess they have to make some type of income....I dont recall if the mother worked or not?

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
i believe she did, cause they kept showing family pics of the dad,son, uncle(or close friend) and this female body builder. i think the mom was into bb as well.

P

pincrusher

at least a possitive out of this is that the kid will be able to help fund his college and such with the money he will earn from the movie & video deals. glad the father got what he deserved but unfortunately there are many more like him out there just doing it with different sports and other things. take a look at gymnnastics. how many of those girls have parents who are just like this kids dad? probably quite a few of them because that is the only way they can raise to the top of their field.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
i was just wondering if anybody could post a pic of this kid i have heard alot about him just havnt seen a pic of him..

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
richardsandrak.jpg

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
tee said:
He sure looks like he is shrinking in the current shots. Now he has small arms. Hmm...

not as ripped either. they never said what steroid his dad was pumping him with, but without it the results are evident.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
His father seemed like a seriously fucked up guy, beating his wife and his son. I wouldn't be surprised if he juiced richard...this guy lived off his sons earnings. PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I guess his dad was making him work on his flexability at a young age also.he can do some killer splits.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
mr.nitrofish said:
I guess his dad was making him work on his flexability at a young age also.he can do some killer splits.

Who gives a shit if your son can do splits....this kids head is probably fucked up for life.