©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Seriously.....where is Oracle..?

Zaven

May 18, 2005
kell11 said:
Last I seen He and I were plugging a melon...
he stepped out for breakfast .
we ran away together.
HELL,maybe his wife came home and hes takin a break from you hardick dawgs...
still doesn't seem like oracle to not atleast stop by and harass Tee a little if anything.....lol

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
come on give the old man a break, tee deserves a lil respect at his old age so give him a pat on the back ... but not to hard he might fall and b reak his hip.....lol....j/k ..bro

P

pincrusher

what is worrying me is the fact that he hasnt even logged on since 7-29-05 this is not like him to go this long without stopping by? hope everything is ok with him & the misses and that nothing happened to her over in iraq

Zaven

May 18, 2005
the last thing I remember him talking about was helping that guy at the gym with a cycle, but then deciding to stop because the guy wasn't following his instructions.....

hopefully everything is ok with him and his family............has anyone tried to email him..?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
pincrusher said:
what is worrying me is the fact that he hasnt even logged on since 7-29-05 this is not like him to go this long without stopping by? hope everything is ok with him & the misses and that nothing happened to her over in iraq
Ditto Bru',sumpins up...And I do pray all is well.