©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What's up, everybody?

killswitch604

Dec 3, 2013
Greetings! I heard about this place from a good friend who's a member here and wanted to come check out all the cool stuff going on here. Maybe he'll make himself known in a post below! LOL.

Some of you might know me. I've been on a number of boards over the past 8 years or so. Mostly lay low as of late. I competed in bodybuilding for a long time and made it to the national level, where I placed in the top 10 in my weight class 4 times. I keep playing around with the idea of getting back in it, and will when the time is right.

I look forward to hanging out here, and learning and contributing as much as I can. Thanks for having me!

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Welcome KS,
Glad you made it over bro...make sure to check this place out.

Anasci, KS is solid as they come, even moded a few boards with him.

Later,
Hawk

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Welcome just got off the phone with chicken hawk .
Glad you came on in. GTG .... T

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Greetings! I heard about this place from a good friend who's a member here and wanted to come check out all the cool stuff going on here. Maybe he'll make himself known in a post below! LOL.

Some of you might know me. I've been on a number of boards over the past 8 years or so. Mostly lay low as of late. I competed in bodybuilding for a long time and made it to the national level, where I placed in the top 10 in my weight class 4 times. I keep playing around with the idea of getting back in it, and will when the time is right.

I look forward to hanging out here, and learning and contributing as much as I can. Thanks for having me!

:welcome: You sound like a great addition to the board!