©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

real or fake products?

getNbigg

Dec 7, 2008
anyone know if these are real i been on the test cypionate and propionate
shooting every monday and thurs. still i havnt seen any gains
running a 250mg and 100mgs

Attachments

• 529346d1227643790-s-l-superior-anabolic-labs-line-up-sal-liquid.jpg
    529346d1227643790-s-l-superior-anabolic-labs-line-up-sal-liquid.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 257
  • Sal-oral.jpg
    Sal-oral.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 212
  • Sal-side.jpg
    Sal-side.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 164

getNbigg

Dec 7, 2008
accuatly i have gained in 20 weeks 20 pounds but sufficent gain in muscle mass
or stregtgh are these legit??anyone know how long i have to wait o feel the kick extyrem

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
accuatly i have gained in 2 weeks 20 pounds but sufficent gain in muscle mass
or stregtgh are these legit??anyone know how long i have to wait o feel the kick extyrem

Firstly, I am not sure if they are legit or not. I would assume they are some UG from somewhere. I can't see the pics that clearly. I am sure other will help you out with that.

Why did you start taking them before you asked these questions? That is alot of weight in 2 weeks. Is this your 1st cycle?

Obviously you meant but no sufficient gain in muscle mass etc. Because it doesn't matter what you are on there is only so much muscle mass you can put on in just 2 weeks. So the weight you have put on will mainly be water retention.

Am I right in saying you are taking 250mg of test c and 100mg of test p every Mon and Thurs. So that would be 700mg per week. Please tell me why you are using both esters. I hope you are just kickstarting with the test p and plan to cease usage after a few weeks. Something tells me your planning to take both for the entire cycle.

You really need to do more research about the stuff you are putting into your body. How old are you? Because test p will hit you straightaway (moreorless). The test e will hit you fairly soon but it takes about 4 weeks to fully kick in. I am very confused how you could put on so much weight in 2 weeks with just 200mg of test p per week and the test e starting to kick in.

Please be honest now but what did you have planned for your cycle? How long and what PCT do you have lined up and when do you plan to take it?

Like I said I am not sure about the brand but the fact you have put on so much weight shows it is doing something!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
anyone know if these are real i been on the test cypionate and propionate
shooting every monday and thurs. still i havnt seen any gains
running a 250mg and 100mgs

I am confused. Are you just advertising the product :confused:

I thought the first message was from 2 weeks ago. But they are all dated today. But you write I haven't seen any gains. Then 1 min later you say you have put on 20 pounds in weight. Even if it was all water or fat if I had just started test 2 weeks ago and was 20 pounds up I wouldn't equate that to no gains.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Just letting you know after some research I heard good things. Like I said they are obviously a UGL. But I have seen alot of posts saying it is good stuff but you can't always believe everything you read. I would say just keep on going and let us know how it goes. But please answer the questions I asked (age, cycle history, cycle plans, pct etc). Thanks

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Ive never seen or heard of it.
It Doesnt mean it could be "real" though.
What would worry me is #1 What kind of yahoo made this stuff, In what country with what equipment and under what kind of conditions...
I sure wouldnt trust Just anything to Inject!!!! Be smart guys.
So many extra things to have to think and worry about when you mess with UGl gear.

I tell you one thing I know and have learned from experience is My days Of Pumping Just
any Bullshit into my muscles are Over. I Use to the same as you guys when I was younger and all Gung Ho. All it takes is one bad experience and youll wish you never messed with Underground gear.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
There are Good Ugl`s out there that realy are "Labs"
My guess would be though off the Cyber world 95% + Are Just some
Kitchen chemist. Just be careful and smart about your health is all Im saying.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
There are Good Ugl`s out there that realy are "Labs"
My guess would be though off the Cyber world 95% + Are Just some
Kitchen chemist. Just be careful and smart about your health is all Im saying.

Yeah Raj is spot on. I am new to the game but I would never inject a ugl product unless it was known to be good. When I say good I don't mean gains but health and safety. Most stuff is not regulated and made in as Raj states a 'kitchen chemist.'

I have recently trusted a sponsors ugl stuff which is brand new. I am gonna put my trust in the sponsor. But in the future it will be all confirmed human grade for me.

getNbigg

Dec 7, 2008
im using the test prop to kick start the cycle and my friend used this and said
hes been gaining weight this is basically my first cycle

getNbigg

Dec 7, 2008
EVERYTIME I CLICK ONCE I MAKE MULTIPY POSTS CAN I GET ADMINS HELP
TO DELETE MY DBOULE POSTS

ALso im running 700 mgs a week 1-5 test P and test C
and 5-8 1000mgs of sustaonn

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
EVERYTIME I CLICK ONCE I MAKE MULTIPY POSTS CAN I GET ADMINS HELP
TO DELETE MY DBOULE POSTS

ALso im running 700 mgs a week 1-5 test P and test C
and 5-8 1000mgs of sustaonn 19 years old

Oh no I feared an answer like that. I don't want to alarm you but you have made a big mistake. You should have researched what you were about to do. And about why 19 year olds shouldn't do gear. Sure your gonna go nice and big and you will be made up and then you will stop your cycle and shutdown and well it's not good.

Your body at 19 is producing huge amounts of natural test and is a muscle building machine if you know how to eat, train and rest right (educated effort). You should train naturally to your full potential (or close). I would say a min age of 23 is about right. Even 23 is young and many would say much older. There is no right answer and I am young too so I know your eagerness to start gear. But you need atleast 5 years of solid training and correct diet before embarking with AAS.

I assume you have no correct pct sorted. Have you researched pct?

And by the way even if you were older and ready for AAS that cycle is not good. You shouldn't be using 2 esters and then a blend on top of that (within the first 5 weeks :confused:). A more solid cycle is to have the kickstart of test p for 3/4 weeks and just have 10 weeks or so of test c. And the doses you have suggested are crazy. 1000mg of sust for a first cycle is crazy.

I would stop now before you really fuck up your hormones. This way you have only been shutdown for a few weeks and recovery will be easier. I don't want to sound alarming but I can't be anything other than that cos you will only regret it if you do that cycle.

Last edited:

getNbigg

Dec 7, 2008
i have clomid and when i was 16 my friend s told me i knew how to eat and training i need to do for more years but my friend suggest i do 1000mgs of sustanon for 10 weeks but i dont have that i accuatly just my cut out this cycle cause i ordered from alinshop and i got my notification and says packaages are sent 2-3 weeks i ordered 10mgs 500 winny tabs also i have equipoise 250mg 20ml vial so i might just do a 10 weeker of that and week 1-6 winny i have nolvadex and i just ordered clomid so far im confused it been 3 weeks i dont feel the cypionate cause i went from 181 to 204 in matter of 2 weeks i was at the doctors so i know myself with roids im the person everyone see's doing roids so its ok my famous line is RAWR I DONT TAKE ROIDS AND GET ALL ROID RAGE LOLL>!>!!

getNbigg

Dec 7, 2008
the thing is though i seroiusly dont feel that pump lik ewhen i was little i was using methyl-1 test prohormone whent hey came out i would be so fucking hungry all the time and full of energy but right now on this prop and cypionate i just gained weight i dont feel any bigger but my friends keep saying im huge i just dont get it cause i woulod know when something kicks in or feel s in my system i just wonder why this is how it was last time i did 1-5 test and deca last summer and everyone kept telling me the same thing ur getting big ur getting huge and i didnt even work out cause i was so lazy at the gym always smoking weed and doing ciggarettes i didnt feel bigger but infact i did gain weight and i didnt do pct and i responded really well to deca i felt sense of well being at one point and i was not confused i knew my body was just growing normaly from steroids and i didnt havet to work out from that poinjt i was about 158-180 and i been at that weight and i have no lost but now i wanna do a proper cycle same friend wanted me to finish the 10 weeks but i only did 5

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
I've never seen that product either. Like Raj said though, doesn't mean it's fake.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
the thing is though i seroiusly dont feel that pump lik ewhen i was little i was using methyl-1 test prohormone whent hey came out i would be so fucking hungry all the time and full of energy but right now on this prop and cypionate i just gained weight i dont feel any bigger but my friends keep saying im huge i just dont get it cause i woulod know when something kicks in or feel s in my system i just wonder why this is how it was last time i did 1-5 test and deca last summer and everyone kept telling me the same thing ur getting big ur getting huge and i didnt even work out cause i was so lazy at the gym always smoking weed and doing ciggarettes i didnt feel bigger but infact i did gain weight and i didnt do pct and i responded really well to deca i felt sense of well being at one point and i was not confused i knew my body was just growing normaly from steroids and i didnt havet to work out from that poinjt i was about 158-180 and i been at that weight and i have no lost but now i wanna do a proper cycle same friend wanted me to finish the 10 weeks but i only did 5

I can't express enough just how 'not ready' you are for AAS. I know many 19 year olds who are mentally ready (not physically) but your not one of those. Your wording... actually change that to everything you write just alarms me. Everything from the info you give about your training etc and simply the way you explain things just makes the alarm bells ring for me.

By the way if your putting on 1 pound per day over a few weeks you don't really feel it cos it is gradual. But if you were to jump the 3 weeks in 3 secs you would feel the change in size instantly. You mention you done deca etc but then you say this is your first cycle. I gather you just mean proper cycle. And a 5 week cycle for a 19 year old will make them huge but won't really bring to light the many nasty sides you will experience with AAS.

And your friend who is saying do 1000mg sust to a 19 year old and for his first cycle is a fool. I gather he is about 19 too. Saying that age isn't important as there are plenty of stupid fools of all ages about in any gym.

I don't know if your just writing fast and making mistakes but many things you write don't make much sense. You wrote "i was not confused i knew my body was just growing normaly from steroids and i didnt havet to work out from that poinjt." Are you saying that once the gear kicked in you didn't have to work out cos you were getting big without going the gym?

And as far as knowing how to eat. Anyone can read a diet in a mag or google one up. But do you actually understand what all the different food groups do and what each food contains and the best ratios etc. And do you actually abide by it? Meaning do you have a few protein shakes and some chicken breast and because of that you think you are sorted diet wise?

Do you even know about estrogenic side effects? Or simply estrogen... and androgen. Plus things like prolactin etc. What steroids actually do? Why they work and how they stop your natural supply of test. I don't mean to sound insulting or condersending I am just concerned your gonna fuck up your hormones cos your taking things to get you big without knowing what exactly they are. Many people think taking test will just increase their test levels and they will go huge and that is it. They don't realize whenever you put test into your system your body will start to cease natural production. And when you stop you shutdown and your body has to start producing it asap. By the way if the gear is legit you should start feeling it soon cos the above is the main reason why it takes many weeks to properly kick in. If anything at the start you can go abit funny. I just mean as it stops full production you can actually feel alittle worse. But usually the self created mental buzz of starting the cycle can cloud that. Your body is so complex and alsorts are going on inside it.

By the way I am 25 on 23rd Dec so I am young too. I am far from cautious (very far) but trust me you will only regret it.

By the way when others read this thread they will sure say the same things I have. I hope when you get a few more similar replies you might start to reconsider. Saying that me thinks you could get 100 similar replies and you will still do it. Like I said I don't mean to go on but I just don't want to see other uneducated person crying after he fucks things up. Things like not understanding why he can't get a hard on and then making a physical problem a mental etc etc.

Last edited:

getNbigg

Dec 7, 2008
COSIGN ELIVIA1023

As far the the cycle im on 4th week with no strength no vascularity and str
im just about thinking of quiting even though i gained 20 pounds i went from from 12% to 15% and starting PCT with nolva and wait for my 20ml vial of Equipoise and 500TABS of winstrol as far as eating i have a good regime.
Meal one Banana Strawberries with 3 scoops of weigh SHAKE
oatmeal cereal 3 egg omlet

Meal two smoked turkey and ham grits
toasted white tuna 41gram protein

Meal three DInner either chicken beef with pasta

Meal Four Potatoes and Chips with Salami 18 gram protein

Meal Five Kraft Dinner with Glass of Milk and Nutella

Meal 6six again banana strawberry with 3 scoops of weigh

So i dont think these steroids or legit cause before
my friend that is telling me to do 1000mgs of sustanon
is the friend that gave me 4 shots of 300 deca and 400 test P every week for 4
weeks but i had to go on vacation i gained 30 pounds solid and lost fat i could post
a picture and out of all my friend that done steroids none of them have done PCT
even tho i tell them to get NOLVA and CLOMID they still ignore me.

" Are you saying that once the gear kicked in you didn't have to work out cos you were getting big without going the gym?"

YES! i grew while i was on vacation 30 pounds didnt work out my appettite was so just overwhelmed with eating and thats all i did
im going to wait this week till alin sends in my EQ and Winstrol tabs im looking forward to do this cycle bcz i responded so well to Deca i think EQ may share the same results
I really h0pe this is not a double post ^^