©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Alin delivery!!

manatwork

Nov 28, 2004
Just recieved my order from alin!, very quick delivery under 10 days from start.....very pleased...

With that said though, i would be interested to hear from anyone who has ordered recently, more specifically the 1ml vials of test cyp.....this is the first time i have used this from alin, but have had previous orders of other gear that ive been happy with.

So to the point.......i recieved 13 vials labeled differently, in different shaped vials and with a conciderably larger dose in than the other the other 8 i recieved, which had different writing on (but saying the same product) in a different style of lettering and i have to say less than a ml in them....

This is a little concerning to me as they are meant to be from a legit lab, which in theory would have a standard print for labels and much better 'quality standards' to go through to get the doses correct...

Interested if anyone has had a similar delivery........not slating Alin as have used him for a while now and always been happy with what ive got.....this just seems a little odd from what i know about aas...

Have contacted him but not heard anything back yet....

Any input would be good

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
definitely sounds weird but maybe they switched their style and you happened to get a mixture of both-and by the way about 13 years ago i had some omnadrens that all the amps were different sizes

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
?

I just ordered 2 ill let you know. r u in the uk?

and did you get a confirmation email after you send in the mtcn? cause I didnt?

manatwork

Nov 28, 2004
Yea im in the uk mate, i didnt get confirmation email......but if u leave it about 4 days not includin wk ends then send an email for ur tracking number, i recieved one back after this with details of order and when it was sent.....

To the top post........yeah it does seem very strange, ive never heard of it before, only when gear has not been as it seems, if u get what im saying......but guna give it a go as have used alin many times before and always been good.....will post results in a few weeks time

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
nice

yea def. let me know I'd like to hear about the results.

ill let you know wen my goods come in.... im in the US