©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hello to all the brothers out there from Down Under

nasty1980

Mar 10, 2013
Hey brothers,

Hope your doing well, just want to quickly introduce myself to a forum filled with knowledge. I dont like being a leech.

Im a vet on a few forums, pretty much know all of them. Well respected member in the Aussie scence.

Im from middle-eastern background (aka the sexy bodybuilders ;)), ive ran my fair share of high dose of AAS (famous for 3600mg eq a week, and 2100mg tren-ace and the likes), also 40iu gh a day and so on.

People often ask why middle-eastern boys look better then the norm, our genetics arent that, where not hyper responders not 'naturally' gifted, most of us are fat-estrogenas based on our food. But we 1) abuse 2) know our bodys 3) love gh (best thing since islam as one arab-vet used to call it).

With that said,thats my quick introduction, i wish to send my love out to all the boys there that are in it for the love of the sport and passion to help others. And i wish to through in my 2cents if i can.

Thanks boys.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
You will fit right in here. Good sense of humor and a vet. Laid back board .
Glad you made it to anasci. Thanks, T

nasty1980

Mar 10, 2013
Thanks boys, appreciate the welcome very much.

Always nice to have another vet. Welcome!
How you doing brother, i remeber your synthol log from promuscle, hows your arms looking now.

You had one extensive synthol log, with images of 1->6 injection spots on top and bottom parts of bicep.

Keen to know if you still held your size.

PS: you got a hot missus. i just had to vent that out.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Glad you enjoyed the log brother. Started at 17 and three quarters inches and went to 19 and three quarters inches. After all was said and done ended up with 19 and a quarter inches and I stayed that way ever since. I couldn't be happier with the way they turned out. as far as the misses, you must have seen a vacation pics. Thank you very much, I am a very lucky man. Glad to have you here!

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
Hey brothers,

Hope your doing well, just want to quickly introduce myself to a forum filled with knowledge. I dont like being a leech.

Im a vet on a few forums, pretty much know all of them. Well respected member in the Aussie scence.

Im from middle-eastern background (aka the sexy bodybuilders ;)), ive ran my fair share of high dose of AAS (famous for 3600mg eq a week, and 2100mg tren-ace and the likes), also 40iu gh a day and so on.

People often ask why middle-eastern boys look better then the norm, our genetics arent that, where not hyper responders not 'naturally' gifted, most of us are fat-estrogenas based on our food. But we 1) abuse 2) know our bodys 3) love gh (best thing since islam as one arab-vet used to call it).

With that said,thats my quick introduction, i wish to send my love out to all the boys there that are in it for the love of the sport and passion to help others. And i wish to through in my 2cents if i can.

Thanks boys.
Hey bro nice to have you here. i`d like you to post on my thread if you can... would be very interesting to hear your experience :) i paste the link for you. thanks!

http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-s...-your-higher-aas-intake-how-many-gr-week.html

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey brothers,

Thanks boys.

I have many AUSSIE friends and nice to have another :welcome: