©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Testosterone levels

JUSTBASSIN

Banned
Oct 17, 2013
Hello, board. Been reading a lot here and had a question? Do any of you guys get your blood work levels checked. If so can you share so we can compare. Don't if it's allowed on the board, if so, feel free to PM one another and discuss your Intake of products. I will share also. Here's what you want to look for on your blood work. Also what is your estrodial leves. Very important stuff. This info can turn your negative into a positive growth jump.

TESTORONE, SERUM I think normal range is, 348-1197. ng/dl. This info is on your blood work also.

ESTROGEN LEVELS:

Much Respect

Last edited:

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
I just had mine checked a couple months ago. My natural test level was 333.

Doctor put me on trt at 100mg / week. I go back this Tuesday for follow up blood work. I will report my after levels when I know them.

I did not have my estrogen checked, but going to ask him to include it this time.

43 years old, 6'2", 225 lbs.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I just had mine checked a couple months ago. My natural test level was 333.

Doctor put me on trt at 100mg / week. I go back this Tuesday for follow up blood work. I will report my after levels when I know them.

I did not have my estrogen checked, but going to ask him to include it this time.

43 years old, 6'2", 225 lbs.

I bet you should be around 800 ng/dl from the trt, please let us know when you find out.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I hope its that high. If it is under 600 I am going to ask him to up the dose. Don't know if he will or not.

I had a 523 ng/dl total serum reading once when I got tested after trying some shitty testosterone, and gave it to my doc so he wouldn't draw blood and told him that was from the trt. I thought the same thing, and he said that was a good level for trt and would not adjust my dose. Hell, I would always ask for an increase though. More is definitely better....

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
If I am below 600, I am going to ask him to take it to 200 mg/week. He is pretty free with meds, so I think he will. He's never said no to anything I have directly asked him for before.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
If I am below 600, I am going to ask him to take it to 200 mg/week. He is pretty free with meds, so I think he will. He's never said no to anything I have directly asked him for before.

Good luck buddy but most dr's judge treatment by how you are feeling. If 600 ng/dl keeps you feeling good and you have found the sweet spot then you really don't need more. Most dr's will not go higher than 200 ew and the labs need to justify it. If you are cruising and blasting it doesn't really matter anyway.

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Good luck buddy but most dr's judge treatment by how you are feeling. If 600 ng/dl keeps you feeling good and you have found the sweet spot then you really don't need more. Most dr's will not go higher than 200 ew and the labs need to justify it. If you are cruising and blasting it doesn't really matter anyway.

I've never blasted. I am new to the whole trt thing. Have never run a real cycle. I do have a drawer full of tbol and deca that I am waiting to add to the mix after I get my blood work tomorrow though :)

Gonna be:
test cyp at 100 mg/week (unless he perscribes more)
Deca at 100 mg/week for as long as I can run it. a bit over 6 months with what I have right now
Tbol at 75mg/day for 8 weeks.

I also have bolderone, but don't know if it makes any sense to run it and deca at the same time.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
I've never blasted. I am new to the whole trt thing. Have never run a real cycle. I do have a drawer full of tbol and deca that I am waiting to add to the mix after I get my blood work tomorrow though :)

Gonna be:
test cyp at 100 mg/week (unless he perscribes more)
Deca at 100 mg/week for as long as I can run it. a bit over 6 months with what I have right now
Tbol at 75mg/day for 8 weeks.

I also have bolderone, but don't know if it makes any sense to run it and deca at the same time.

What's the reasoning for running the deca that way?

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Do you see any reason to run deca and boldenone at the same time Jim? Would they work together or be a bad idea in your opinioin?

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Because it is supposed to provide some pain relief too if I am not mistaken. I am rehabbing from ankle surgery a few months ago and thought maybe it would help to run both. I got the bold for free, didn't order it, but have it on hand. Thought it might help.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Because it is supposed to provide some pain relief too if I am not mistaken. I am rehabbing from ankle surgery a few months ago and thought maybe it would help to run both. I got the bold for free, didn't order it, but have it on hand. Thought it might help.

Well it really has a tendency to increase your appetite as well... Since you have not run many compounds in the past i only suggest adding one compound at a time to see how your body reacts

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
The woman at the lab just called me with my blood test results. I am taking 100mg test cyp per week.

My natural level without doing anything to manipulate it was 333.

I took my last shot on Saturday and got blood drawn Tuesday at 4:00 pm. My test came back with a level of 910.

That is better than I expected and awesome!

Tuesday night when I got home I started on tbol @ 75mg/day.

With my next shot on Saturday I am going to start adding 100mg of Deca per week.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
The woman at the lab just called me with my blood test results. I am taking 100mg test cyp per week.

My natural level without doing anything to manipulate it was 333.

I took my last shot on Saturday and got blood drawn Tuesday at 4:00 pm. My test came back with a level of 910.

That is better than I expected and awesome!

Tuesday night when I got home I started on tbol @ 75mg/day.

With my next shot on Saturday I am going to start adding 100mg of Deca per week.

Bro that level is great! Looks like you have found the sweet spot for your protocol :)

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
I'm gonna get the print out at lunch today. I am half afraid that there has been a mistake or something lol.