©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

4 silent signs your arteries may be clogged

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Each year 700,000 people suffer a heart attack and almost 400,000 people die of coronary heart disease ( CHD). Here's are a few clues to not be horizontal 6 feet below the ground in a box.

1. Erectile dysfunction
When achieving an erection is difficult or impossible, it can be a sign of clogged arteries in the pelvis that presents itself before a heart attack. On average 3-5 years between onset of ED and the finding of CHD gives plenty of time to look at that issue.

2. Baldness
In a new study of 37,000 men , severe baldness at crown of the head strongly predicted the presence of silent CHD at any age. In a study of more than 7,000 people including 4,000 women moderate to severe baldness doubled the risk of heart disease in both sexes.

3. Ear Crease
One of the strange markers , a crease in your earlobe (specificically, an angled crease that runs diagonally from the canal to the lower edge of earlobe, ( looks like a small exposed vein) has been mentioned as a sign of silent CHD for decades. A CT scan will reveal CHD.

4. Calf pain while walking
Known as claudication (Latin for "to limp" ) Artherscolosis can block leg arteries , particularly smokers, before CHD is diagnosed. Your Dr will preform measurements of of leg blood pressure and blood flow to determine poor circulation..

Thanks for reading and hope everyone stays healthy and above earth for years of iron pushing ,plate loading and muscle pumping .ib

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I'm 2 for 4, but I am also 8 out of 10 signs of being a serial killer. Yet another great post Iron. The scary thing about the heart is you usually find out when its too late. People seem to worry so much about liver and kidneys and not enough about the heart. Watch your cholesterol and triglycerides, eat healthy, and be responsible. I check these twice a year and EKG once a year.