©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Short ester short cycles.....

Fadepro55

Aug 26, 2014
How do you guys feel about short ester high dose cycles? Stay on no more than 8 weeks and stay off for a month than hit it again. I'm sayin test prop and tren ace. Any other ideas or thoughts?

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I remember Chicken hawk started a thread about it recently. I need to look over it myself

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Do a search there's quite a few threads on it

I have a hell of a time getting the search to work. Shit, ive even typed in thread titles word for word before and i get all kinds of random ones and not what im looking for. Am i the only one that has this happen to them? :confused:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Oddly enough I like long ester short cycles- like blasting 2g of deca for 4-5 weeks the. Switching out for another compound there after

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I have a hell of a time getting the search to work. Shit, ive even typed in thread titles word for word before and i get all kinds of random ones and not what im looking for. Am i the only one that has this happen to them? :confused:
Idk I never really have problems

Fadepro55

Aug 26, 2014
I actually never used Decca cuz I was always afraid of it giving me a limp dick....

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
How do you guys feel about short ester high dose cycles? Stay on no more than 8 weeks and stay off for a month than hit it again. I'm sayin test prop and tren ace. Any other ideas or thoughts?

Sure why not,,,good stack as well.

levram

Aug 23, 2014

I like 8-weekers. I usually end up going longer because I love EQ and Primo, so they're always lengthy cycles.

As for staying off for a month and hitting it again...You need to either blast/cruise to keep levels functional or wait until you recover sufficiently. Four weeks will undoubtedly bring you back to levels of before the eight week run, so either take off more time or go more toward blast/cruise styling.

As for the cycle itself, I usually hit;

Test Prop/Tren Ace/Mast Prop for 8 weeks, maybe with some suspension pre-workout

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I really like short high dose cycles by the time you get sick of pinning its over lol You should have really good results from them especially if your used to running conventional cycles

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I think I'm going to lead to the borresson type long ester short cycles(just not as high as he takes it...like a cc/day for 21 days...really a 6 week cycles by the time levels lower...then blast again