©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

new to forums.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
hey guys im very new to this, i just moved to a new area and do not know anybody. i have serious health issue and need to loose 30 lbs of fat asap. i put on 30lbs of muscle this month but had a 2 year break from working out due to injury. i am training for 2hrs a day. i have to have a surgery on my penis, i actually broke it. so i cant have sex till i get the surgery, the dr wont do the surgery till i have no fat on my belly and groin area. i am using alot of gear right now but more for bulking. the issue is i dont know ppl where i live, i searched and found a reliable source from what i hear. but i never did the online mail order thing, they say the success rate is great, but im very nervous about getting in trouble somehow. i have been arrested in the past and have felony convictions and got my life back together, the last thing i need is to get in trouble for ordering stuff, but its been 3 years since i had sex. its killing me and i want to burn this fat right now. ill use my credit card right now but hoe does it work. i will give my email or even phone number to talk. im stuck and very scared of going bacj to jail over a stupid order in the mail. what do i do. is it legit, do cops arrest u when you accept the package? im not asking for a source, i did research and found a good source from other posts n here, thats not the issues. i just want to know how to be safe . i am scared to accept the package and get door kicked in. i am at 260lbs now, mostly fat. taking cyp/tren/deca from u/g labs that are sometimes bad and put me in hosp from bad infections. and they want 125 a bottle, and have to drive 600 miles back to new york for it. just please help me so i can finally get my dick butchered by the urologist so that i cant finaly bang some girls out again, plsssssssssss

that pic was 2 yrs ago before i stopped training
First off I read this last night and like anasci stated you really need to read the rules. At first I thought this was spam here's a link http://anasci.org/vB/announcement.php?a=36

But yes welcome aboard great place to learn

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Always have your cycle in hands prior to starting. I've been there myself when you run out of gear waiting on your order to show up.

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
thanks for the advice, i have a lot to learn. this seams like a great place

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
finally have everything in hands to last prob like a year. :)... now im gonna be asking alot of questions and researching alot.