©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

rich piana

cft74

Sep 26, 2014
Im hoping this is in the correct sectio . Just curious if anyone here has watched the rich piana vids on YouTube. I know he can come off very opinionated he is someone with a lot of experience. He can just contradict a lot of what you read online like HCg use and timing. Any thoughts on this guys?

cft74

Sep 26, 2014
That's exactly my point of view. I like how he says that the best way to find out what works for you is to try it. I like to listen to the seasoned guys cause it will show if they know what they are talking about. I just like to hear points of view from every angle.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I like him. But if you watch enough of his videos eventually he will contradict himself.

But I credit one of his videos along with Jay for driving home the point that I just wasn't eating enough when trying to bulk.

DeaconJones

Mar 22, 2014
Have always enjoyed his videos, if nothing else he's entertaining. Have to take exception with feeding his APBT his monster drink. Watch the vid. Weeks later, his dog is OBESE! I've owned APBTs for decades and I would never do that to any of my dogs. Don't know what he was thinking.