©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Low dose Deca for joints

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
So I read somewhere a while back that super low dose Deca can still be effective at helping joint pain. I have had good results with Deca at standard does in the past and I happen to have 1 bottle laying around still. I can't remember exactly what "super low dose" the article was saying but I think it was something like 50mg every 2 weeks.
Anyone have any input on this? I'm not too worried about the anabolic effects, strictly for the therapeutic effects on my joints.

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Thanks for the replies! So are the therapeutic effects noticed quickly at these doses or does the long ester require a lengthy period of use?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Has anyone noticed Deca helping them with tendinitis? I've got a wicked case in my left elbow and bicep that's really preventing me from doing much of anything in the gym. Even a 20 lb dumbbell start to slip out of my grip after 10-15 seconds. And the pain is excruciating. Picking up a skillet off the stove is almost more than I can bare.

Anyone think Deca might help out with this?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Has anyone noticed Deca helping them with tendinitis? I've got a wicked case in my left elbow and bicep that's really preventing me from doing much of anything in the gym. Even a 20 lb dumbbell start to slip out of my grip after 10-15 seconds. And the pain is excruciating. Picking up a skillet off the stove is almost more than I can bare.

You just gave me an idea. How ironic,,,Im suffering with an elbow strain myself.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks

I'd get some tb500 and actually heal it

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Thanks for the replies! So are the therapeutic effects noticed quickly at these doses or does the long ester require a lengthy period of use?

for me it was not instant. i felt it was a gradual relief but i swear i felt like it began helping in 2 to 3 weeks. could have been some placebo effect acting that quickly but it did help and for a while.

VP

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Yeah that ^^^^^ I noticed it about 2 weeks after the first shot. As little as 50mg a week can help. Studies using less have shown its effective in elderly women. 100 a week is where I found relief.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I felt no relief, but then again I have been using low dose deca as a preventative measure. :)

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Wow, no relief at all. Do you possibly have tendonosis?

Possibly. Wasn't aware of a difference between the 2 till u mentioned it. Googled it and it sounds like that may be the case. Tendonosis looks to be a break down of the collagen in the tendon. Deca is supposed to help rebuild collagen in the tendons, correct? If it is tendonosis, then Deca might actually help with rebuilding the collagen and healing the tendon.

I wonder if localized injections of Deca into the effected area would be more effective than regular gluteal injections?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
If thats what you have Sully, remember test reduces collagen synthesis by up to 80%. Eq and deca increase it by 340% and 270% respectively at a dose of 3mg/kg of body weight. Var and primo increase it as well but to a lesser extent. Also consider gh or peps as well. They are dose dependent and can have a profound effect on collagen synthesis. As far as site injections, not sure I'd bother with anything estrified. Peps and gh would be your best shot at localized effects.

Last edited:

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
If thats what you have Sully, remember test reduces collagen synthesis by up to 80%. Eq and deca increase it by 340% and 270% respectively at a dose of 3mg/kg of body weight. Var and primo increase it as well but to a lesser extent. Also consider gh or peps as well. They are dose dependent and can have a profound effect on collagen synthesis. As far as site injections, not sure I'd bother with anything estrified. Peps and gh would be your best shot at localized effects.

I'm assuming that 3mg/kg is a weekly dose? Only puts me at roughly 350mg of each per week.

Does running any Test alongside it reduce collagen synthesis, or does that only occur with higher amounts of Test? Would a low dose (75-150mg/week) still reduce collagen synthesis? Looks like I'm changing plans for my next cycle/blast.