©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

4 day high dosed synthetine, slin and syntheselen results with pics

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I wasn't gonna post a seperate thread but the results even surprised myself so figured I would. This was unplanned but as I was lowering my doses to start a very short cruise I figured why not try something different to finish. I only ordered 1 bottle of syntheselen and figured why not dose everything high with a mini water manipulation cycle.

So 4 days ago I started with approx 3ml synthetine and 3ml syntheselen twice daily. That was with 15IU Novalin R dosed 30 mins prior. On the second day I went up to 3ml of both dosed 3 times daily so a total of 9ml synthetine and 9ml syntheselen. I kept the slin the same at 15IU pre workout and 15IU in the evening.

The only issue I could see me having was injecting 9ml syntheselen every day. It's partly my fault as the needles I use are too short for glutes but before my experiment I was having issues with water retention and soreness in my glutes. However to my surprise 3ml in my delt and bi-ceps were fine... slight sting for 30 mins but no pip after that. Synthetine is just the easiest injection you will ever do so no worries there.

My aas last week was 40mg test p, 40mg tren a, 40mg mast e, 50my winny and 25mg avar everday. I dropped the winny and upped the avar to 50mg ed and halved everything else so 20mg test p, tren a and mast e for my experiment. I injected 100mg test e last Thurs, this Mon and Thurs as that will be my cruise. I will be stopping all short esters over the next week.

I was cutting but decided to bulk and this experiment was decided just after I had started eating more. I basically just kept that up and tried to avoid fats when the slin was active so mainly had them in the morning and pre bed. I think even just 20mg tren a per day can really help with carb utilization. Add all the slin I used and that will only help matters.

Over the first 2 days I noticed a big increase in overall vascularity which I loved. Within 2 hours of injecting synthetine my vascularity shoots out. My body tempearture definitely went up a tiny but as did my energy levels and sense of well being (perhaps the b12 in the syntheselen added to that).

I trained Mon, Tues and Wed but had today off. I done a mini load in water which was in the form of having 3-4 1.5 litre bottles. That was not hard as when I had 6 litres yesterday half was with Intra MD and the other half with Amino Tone by Ronnie Coleman :D It wasn't exactly perfect either as I drank a litre of milk last night not even realizing :eek: Today I haven't drank any water apart from a ristretto so I have dried out through the day.

Today I had oats, banana and peanut butter with whey to start the day. Then just an orange and for the rest of the day all I have ate is jasmine rice and 1 tea spoon of peanut butter. I could have done this much better but the jasmine rice worked well. No point in having protein today as it's just unnecessary food in my stomach for what I was trying to do. Leading up to my pics I had 15IU novalin r and 6ml synthetine and 6ml syntheselen.

As I mentioned this was no professionally done thing as everything that could have gone wrong did :D I shaved my front before but the razor battery died. Then I noticed all the hot water had gone (have issues with water in my apartment). So I had to get an ice cold shower to get rid of the hair which killed my vascularity for a short time. Then my gf come and said she would only take pics now as she needed to sleep. So pics were much earlier than I planned so my abs are very washed out.

All in all though I am very happy and the results even surprised myself. So for any guys ever wanting to improve their look over a short time I recommend using synthetine and syntheselen with all your usual stuff :)

Here is a pic from about 5 days ago...

xehhfk.jpg

From today...

jl5xev.jpg

acv9k0.jpg

2utrdkx.jpg

2wpt208.jpg

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
That's awesome brother!

No doubt vascularity is greatly improved from that first pic to the others.

Great log too! Looking good!!

samo

Jul 31, 2015
Amazing bro! I am new to the forum but was reading posts for a while. How is your finger now?

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
WOW!
Nice work bro!
Supps that work!

Hawk

Thanks matey. They really do work :) I am made up with everything. I think many know how well syntherol can work. But I was really surprised just how good synthetine was. I knew it would be good from mates posts but literally within an hour of dosing I could feel it working.

Amazing bro! I am new to the forum but was reading posts for a while. How is your finger now?

Thanks. Do you definitely mean me? I have broken a finger before but not sure I posted about it. I also dropped a db on my finger once and did post about that... maybe it is then? If you wrote "how is your back" then it is definitely me :eek::D

samo

Jul 31, 2015
Thanks. Do you definitely mean me? I have broken a finger before but not sure I posted about it. I also dropped a db on my finger once and did post about that... maybe it is then? If you wrote "how is your back" then it is definitely me :eek::D

Ops! Who is it that had a surgery in his thumb recently?
Well, I'm glad you're healthy :action-smiley-033:

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Oh, that was MattG who f'd up his thumb!

Yep that was me, but it was my index finger...had to get surgery and pins that stuck out of it. Got those pulled out 3 weeks ago, on the mend now. Still cant bend it like normal but should be back to normal in a month

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
What's your weigh now?

Sorry I missed this post. At the time I didn't know my weight. I never bother buying scales when I moved over here so have just gone without. Although when I visited the UK at the end of Dec I weighed myself and I was 240 pounds.