©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

went through w/ 2cc's in quad.....

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
this was the first time ever injecting 2cc anywhere, and man was it a breeze. 1cc of cyp and 1cc of tren ace. the only thing that kind of sucked was that i didn't have a draw needle, (the pinz weren't bd or terumo so they weren't interchangeable) so the needle had to go through 2 different stoppers and then my thigh, but it actually slid right through, and the only real pain now is just a lil tightness and slightly sore but thats partially due to having worked out legs the day before the injection. so all in all, piece of cake.

current cycle.

week 1-10/ 400mg-week qv cyp
week 1-5/ 300mg-week ip tren
week 8-12/ 50mg-ed ip winny

clomid and nolva pct.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
you may want to get some dif pins for two resons , first is using the sharpest pin to poke yourself and second is for the pin to remain sterile (ask blackbird about that one)
best of luck on your cycle mabie if you think of it update us as I am currently researching tren for a future cycle and some first hand comments on it would be great.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Congrats. I draw and stick with the same pin all the time with no sterility problems, but going through 2 rubber stoppers and then your skin may dull the pin a bit.

What did Blackbird do Max?

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
thanks for your input guys. yeah, what did blackbird do? abcess? infection? i looked at the needle really close when i was done drawing from both vials and it seemed to still be pretty sharp, but it penetrated, good enough.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
ya he had a problem infection I think I am just parinoid and compulsive when it comes to everything being sterile and poking myself,(I have been to the doctor for shots and he just sticks the pin through the stoper and than sticks me with it)

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
max lift said:
I have been to the doctor for shots and he just sticks the pin through the stoper and than sticks me with it)

That was my argument. If its okay for licensed doctors to do it every day, then it should be fine for me to do it as well. Also, you cant change the pin on insulin needles and there isnt any outcry about that. I believe as long as you use proper sterilization techniques, you will be fine. I had a dipshit friend that use to reuse a needle for drawing and kept it around for a week or so. He damn near lost his arm from a delt shot that got infected, and they had to put a tube into his heart to drain the infection. Fun huh???!!!!

P

pincrusher

a-bomb83 said:
thanks for your input guys. yeah, what did blackbird do? abcess? infection? i looked at the needle really close when i was done drawing from both vials and it seemed to still be pretty sharp, but it penetrated, good enough.
blackbird got a pretty bad infection and spent some time in the hospital. his biggest mistake was that he used an alcohol wipe to wipe the needle before he injected which is a very big NO NO. you must never touch the needle with anything other than the rubber as you push it through.
the thing with the docs drawing and injecting with the same needle is not as much of an issue because they use better sterility when injecting. if you notice, they rub your skin pretty well and fairly long with the alcohol pad before they inject. most people dont use the alcohol wipe long enough to really kill all the bacteria. it should be used for approximately 30 seconds to ensure you have killed the bacteria.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
blackbird got a pretty bad infection and spent some time in the hospital. his biggest mistake was that he used an alcohol wipe to wipe the needle before he injected which is a very big NO NO.

OUCH! I draw and stick with the same i just don't put the pin down after i draw i inject with it right away.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
pincrusher said:
blackbird got a pretty bad infection and spent some time in the hospital. his biggest mistake was that he used an alcohol wipe to wipe the needle before he injected which is a very big NO NO. you must never touch the needle with anything other than the rubber as you push it through.
the thing with the docs drawing and injecting with the same needle is not as much of an issue because they use better sterility when injecting. if you notice, they rub your skin pretty well and fairly long with the alcohol pad before they inject. most people dont use the alcohol wipe long enough to really kill all the bacteria. it should be used for approximately 30 seconds to ensure you have killed the bacteria.
I must have crappy docs here. None of them ever wiped more than a second.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
it should be used for approximately 30 seconds to ensure you have killed the bacteria.

I wipe fairly well....not 30 seconds though. I also wipe in a good sized area so as to know that i cleaned the inject site.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
oracle said:
I wipe fairly well....not 30 seconds though. I also wipe in a good sized area so as to know that i cleaned the inject site.

Me too. Also as instructed by the vets, I make sure to wipe the top of the vial each time and let it air dry. Did the quad today, and it was painless!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Freejay said:
I make sure to wipe the top of the vial each time and let it air dry. Did the quad today, and it was painless!

Good point here...some people either choose not to do it or just overlook it.

W

wolfyEVH

pincrusher said:

it should also be left and dried as well........most people just wipe a bit, then poke right after.......i admit i'm one.........

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
it should also be left and dried as well........most people just wipe a bit, then poke right after.......i admit i'm one.........

I let it dry....only because i think it's gonna sting when i stick it if theirs alcohol there.

nater

May 16, 2005
Can I re-use my syringe? I picked up ten with my last order - and my cycle calls for 20 injections over the next ten weeks. I thought I'd use one needle per week. That's mean two trips through the rubber and two trips through my skin. Is this too much? How do I sterilize it? Is drawing alcohol through it to clean it out a big no no? I mean as long as the alcohol has completely evaporated before each use?