©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Everyone Please Read

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
AnaSci is really expanding and as a result we are attracting female members to the board, so it appears that it is time to add some new rules to the board.

1. Please be respectful to our female members. They are our sisters in the iron and deserve the respect we would give our sisters. I like a little sexual tension and inuendo myself, but blatant remarks are getting out of hand.

2. In the spirit of respect we would like our members to limit the nudity in their avatars. We have a XXX section for that kind of stuff.
I know because I like to visit it and post there as much as anyone else. Let's leave it in that section for anyone who likes to visit, but please have clothing on avatars even if it's only a thong.
Additionally, no more sexually explicit avatars will be allowed.

More rules will follow as the need arises and the Admin and MOD staff's creative juices flow.

Last edited:

MdTNT

DragonRider said:
AnaSci is really expanding and as a result we are attracting female members to the board, so it appears that it is time to add some new rules to the board.

1. Please be respectful to our female members. They are our sisters in the iron and deserve the respect we would give our sisters. I like a little sexual tension and inuendo myself, but blatant remrks are getting out of hand.

2. In the spirit of resect we would like our members to limit the nudity in their avatars. We have a XXX section for that kind of stuff.
I know because I like to visit it and post there as much as anyone else. Let's leave it in that section for anyone who likes to visit, but please have clothing on avatars even if it's only a thong.
Additionally, no more sexually explicit avatars will be allowed.

More rules will follow as the need arises and the Admin and MOD staff's creative juices flow.

Very good idea DR, xcept that part in the end about creative juices flowing.....hmmmmm...was that an inuendo..... ;)

P

pincrusher

great post DR. the avatars was something i never really gave much thought to because i dont log on at a job and i currently have no children around the house but that is about to change and the more i thought about it the more i realized that with the amount of time i spend on here, my daughter would be exposed to the nudity quite a bit more often than i care her to be exposed.
i agree with the limit being that they must at least be wearing a thong since this is acceptable out in public. look at it this way, if it cant be worn in public without risking getting arrested for exposure than its to skimpy for this site. LOL

dump truck

Feb 11, 2005
Well done guys my wife logs on under my name and she has made some comments about certain remarks and avatars. It is good to see that you guys are catering for everyone.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
i guess i changed my avatar just in time... and i agree with big boys of this site about limiting the nudeness of the avatar (not that it matters)....

but i do enjoy a good old bobbie shot every now and then . but as stated we can go to the xxx section for that

Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
cawb said:
i guess i changed my avatar just in time... and i agree with big boys of this site about limiting the nudeness of the avatar (not that it matters)....
I thought your avatar had a bikini on?

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
cawb said:

but i do enjoy a good old bobbie shot every now and then . but as stated we can go to the xxx section for that

I want to know who the hell is Bobbie and why do you like looking at pictures of him?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
I agree DR...and I know my wife does.she hates looking over my shoulder and seeing steels avatar or any of a bunch of others.
P.S. Now that steel and Tee(well he did yesterday) have posted their own pics (like me) they're sure to attract the ladies...I never imagined they were so studly...steel bellied up to the trough like that devouring that dead animal would make any girl hot.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
STEELADDICTION said:
I want to know who the hell is Bobbie and why do you like looking at pictures of him?
i knew i was going to catch hell for not knowing how to spell boobie :D i am such a dumb ass :D i was blank yestarday trying to figure out how to spell that shit :confused:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
kell11 said:
...I never imagined they were so studly...steel bellied up to the trough like that devouring that dead animal would make any girl hot.
I wonder how many people know that that is Lee Priest in the off season. One of his favorite bulk foods is Kentucky Fried Chicken.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
kell11 said:
I agree DR...and I know my wife does.she hates looking over my shoulder and seeing steels avatar or any of a bunch of others.
P.S. Now that steel and Tee(well he did yesterday) have posted their own pics (like me) they're sure to attract the ladies...I never imagined they were so studly...steel bellied up to the trough like that devouring that dead animal would make any girl hot.

If you would see the weight I've put on, you would understand why I chose that Avatar! :pump: