©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dnp?

Carli8009

Aug 24, 2014
Hi :)

I've just ordered my first batch of dnp, has anyone ever used this before? I've been reading a few dnp journals and decided on lab that a few people have recommended!

Any advice?

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
If it's one of the board sponsor's here. Don't think it's not legit. Crystals are a bit more potent than powder. Be patient and start low and give it a few days to see how your body reacts before thinking about increasing dosage.

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Any advice?

Buy extra toilet paper and buy the good soft stuff
Even buy some puffs plus tissue with lotion
And make sure a bathroom is always near buy cause when the urge comes you don't have much time
Other than that Lots of water and do some reasesrch which supps to run along with it
I ran vit e , potasium and some other stuff
Eat very clean low carbs otherwise you will sweat like a whore in church

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Ran it, hated it, will never use it again. Still have a couple handfuls of it sitting in the bottle from my run with it. Prolly going to have to toss them in the garbage.

vineary2242

Aug 25, 2014
Troll Alert: Be wary guys, a poster by the same user name and other alias has been flooding forum boards posting for a new lab. This same person posted up on Underground Bodybuilding Forum, bodybuilding.com, ukmuscle and others using this same alias as here and a few others. Soon he'll try to state his lab name and other things.

Many of the posts were removed and the user was banned already.

depotgang

Aug 31, 2014
I've done quit a few dnp cycles and I am about to start a new one next week. It's all about trust for me. My source is a board sponsor and my life is in host hands. Trust is key. I also don't get crazy with doses never over 500 a day and I only do that on days I don't train.

Used properly dnp is amazing. Just use your head listen to your body and buy extra sheets.

JStalin1953

Aug 6, 2014
DNP 250mg- Crystalline

We put together an in-depth guide with Dinitro for DNP. It's all written out in full detail on the link.

Hey thanks for this post. :D I've been looking into DNP myself, but I've been doing research and am looking at both sides of the coin. Some people say it completely drains them of life, while others say that it can help with losing pure body fat and if you have a higher body fat percentage than your body won't get effected as badly.

I hope everyone is right about the high body fat % and lower side effects.

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
If it's one of the board sponsor's here. Don't think it's not legit. Crystals are a bit more potent than powder. Be patient and start low and give it a few days to see how your body reacts before thinking about increasing dosage.

Actually, 100mg of powder equals 75mg crystal, according to the legendary DNP guru, Conciliator (google him).