©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is This A Clever Idea?

Watchful

Sep 20, 2008
There are many places in South Florida that are willing to write prescriptions for testosterone to those who are in there late 30's or older and who list the common symptoms of declining testosterone. "Age therapy clinics" they are called.

Suppose a young person has an older friend go to such a clinic and get a prescription. He has the older person say he wants the injectable variety as the cream irritates his skin (he tries a friend's cream).

Then the young person uses the testosterone that the older person acquires with his prescription.

Any flaws in this plan? Certainly not trying to draw business away from any board sponsors. Just wanted to hear the opinions of others.

Watchful

barkingspider

Oct 11, 2008
MN
Well...

Well, your older friend will probably have to make a few visits just to get enough milligrams to do anything. I don't think a doctor would prescribe 500-1000mg a week for having a low testosterone level when the body only produces 6mgs a day. Most medical insurance plans won't pay for hormones and if you have to pay for a doctor visit, plus a prescription you are talking big bucks for the little amount you'll get.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
barkingspider said:
Well, your older friend will probably have to make a few visits just to get enough milligrams to do anything. I don't think a doctor would prescribe 500-1000mg a week for having a low testosterone level when the body only produces 6mgs a day. Most medical insurance plans won't pay for hormones and if you have to pay for a doctor visit, plus a prescription you are talking big bucks for the little amount you'll get.

I second that. TRT dose from a doc is usually very low such as 100mg per week. It would be a waste of time unless you had about 10 older friends willing to do you a favour. But even then it wouldn't be worth while for various reasons. If you want to make sure you have the best stuff then you should get a great supplier who offers human grade stuff. I thought you wasn't going to go on test... :laugh:

Watchful

Sep 20, 2008
Elvia1023 said:
I second that. TRT dose from a doc is usually very low such as 100mg per week. It would be a waste of time unless you had about 10 older friends willing to do you a favour. But even then it wouldn't be worth while for various reasons. If you want to make sure you have the best stuff then you should get a great supplier who offers human grade stuff. I thought you wasn't going to go on test... :laugh:

Yeah, not yet. But every thing I read written by those "in the know" seems to suggest that for a first *SERIOUS* cycle (not some wussy Anavar-only cycle), you need to use test as a base, plus an anabolic like Deca or EQ.

Thinking ahead never hurt nobody...:)

Plus, for what it's worth, I found online:

http://www.basskilleronline.com/oxandrolone-avanar.shtml

Interesting quote about oxandrolone on HPTA at bottom of page.

Looks like there's no escaping using test as a base...everything seems to suppress it. That sucks.

Watchful

Last edited:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Watchful said:
Yeah, not yet. But every thing I read written by those "in the know" seems to suggest that for a first *SERIOUS* cycle (not some wussy Anavar-only cycle), you need to use test as a base, plus an anabolic like Deca or EQ.

Thinking ahead never hurt nobody...:)

Plus, for what it's worth, I found online:

http://www.basskilleronline.com/oxandrolone-avanar.shtml

Interesting quote about oxandrolone on HPTA at bottom of page.

Looks like there's no escaping using test as a base...everything seems to suppress it. That sucks. Watchful

I think most realize the best first cycle is simply test only. And depending upon goals that can be from 250mg-500mg per week. The best ester would be e or c.

Many can't stand oral only cycles and I understand why. But I try to look at it in different ways and there are a place for them. Most people are just wimps and scared of needles. I think all cycles should have a test base... that is the best muscle building compound around. But orak only can work and can be good at times. I recently done tbol only to see how I responded as it's hard to tell if I done it with other 2/3 compounds.

There is no getting around that even the light orals will suppress you in some way. But again many can take them and don't feel anything bad at all... only good. I know people (me included) who have done oral only and made nice gains. Nothing amazing but good and sustainable. Some of the orals I would rec for oral only are avar, tbol and winny. Most of the others would just be a waste of time and even the above may be for some individuals. When someone wants to make a small increase/decrease in weight there is nothing better than diet. Diet manipulation is the key with everything.

But don't dismiss avar only just cos of one thing you have read online. But yeah of course I would advise if you every wanted to cycle to start with test. 2nd time round try test and an oral or other injectable. And 3rd time round try test, an oral and other injectable. All my cycles from now on will have test, other injecatbe and an oral in (sometimes in the future a 4th or 5th compound will be added). Hope it helps