©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren Winny EQ

DNukem

May 29, 2013
Hello, I am getting ready for a Mens Physique Competition,photo.PNG

photo.JPG

deluxe.PNG

I am 23, running tren and winny only at the MOMENT. I usually cruise on 200mg test cyp weekly.

However trying to stay as dry as possible (which is working) i have dropped test.

Right now all im running is 600mg EQ weekly with 400mg Tren Ace.

Now I was wondering if i could LOWER the dose of tren to 50mg EOD along with taking winny 50mg EOD. If i ran this (also keeping EQ) do you think i would maintain gains and stay lean and strong or do i need to keep doses higher? Diet is in check so is training. Pics attached please give advice. Thanks!

Flex2019

Oct 26, 2012
You will be fine making those changes. Can't really see your whole body but you may be a little on the big side for men's physique.

musclehed

May 29, 2013
Great size and definition in those pics.
Are you saying you want to change to:????
EQ 600mg/week (no change)
Tren ~150mg/week (reduced by about half)
Winny ~150mg/week

Of the above, I would take the winny and tren daily to maintain constant blood level concentrations.
I would prefer 25mg of winny and tren/day instead 50mg of winny and tren EOD.

DNukem

May 29, 2013
Right now Im running 1200 a week of EQ, i plan to drop to 600 (save some cash) and drop tren to 50mg eod. (I decided on winny, im going to not use it.. I could use the money for tren instead ;)). So EQ and Tren. But im running 100mg eod of tren i just wanna lower the dose to 50 eod.. Should i expect strength/size loss and or downtime? Or should i maintain just fine. never done 50eod, only 100-200

DNukem

May 29, 2013
leancut.png

Legs have been set back due to ACL injury, dont worry im fighting through it, my legs have awesome genes i just need to get them back to where they were.

Anyways heres a better body shot of me.

5'11
186lbs

Bfit247

May 21, 2013
Either those pictures make you look bigger than you really are or you are that big which is no good for mens physique... Like Flex said. Especially your lats. But good luck bro impressive physique either way.

Last edited:

DNukem

May 29, 2013
Either those pictures make you look bigger than you really are or you are that big which is no good for mens physique... Like Flex said. Especially your lats. But good luck bro impressive physique either way.

I get it all the time, people think im like 200-215. Most ive heard was 225. People actually say I look bigger in person than photos. But u guys know its an illusion. A ripped physique makes you look bigger to most people.

Just need my chest and legs to fill in, Ive had such problems with my chest and idk what to do. Ive tried EVERYTHING lol.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
I get it all the time, people think im like 200-215. Most ive heard was 225. People actually say I look bigger in person than photos. But u guys know its an illusion. A ripped physique makes you look bigger to most people.

Just need my chest and legs to fill in, Ive had such problems with my chest and idk what to do. Ive tried EVERYTHING lol.

u look good pal...but like they said....maybe a bit too big for physique.

also...
hav u used syntherol in the tris??

DNukem

May 29, 2013
u look good pal...but like they said....maybe a bit too big for physique.

also...
hav u used syntherol in the tris??

nah, thats another question I get lol. I DO however inject prop in my tris.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
at 23yo...why dont you hit it hard(diet/gym/gear) and work your way into bodybuilding instead of physique. u got a good start!!

DNukem

May 29, 2013
at 23yo...why dont you hit it hard(diet/gym/gear) and work your way into bodybuilding instead of physique. u got a good start!!

Dieting down now for summer, wanna be 173-175 ish 3-4%. I believe cutting retarts the body and when you hit a bulk after being cut for a while you grow even bigger. So this winter ill hit it hard with some test deca and tren.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
whos knows....maybe at 175-180lbs you wont look so big and will hav the physique look..
only u know how u look when at tht weight.
and i hope ur not taking my comments as disrespect...bc i dont mean aaaanything negative at all. just that u might be a bit big for that.(ha..ever think you wld hear that your too big?)

DNukem

May 29, 2013
whos knows....maybe at 175-180lbs you wont look so big and will hav the physique look..
only u know how u look when at tht weight.
and i hope ur not taking my comments as disrespect...bc i dont mean aaaanything negative at all. just that u might be a bit big for that.(ha..ever think you wld hear that your too big?)

Lol all the time, yet when I look in the mirror i look frail small and weak... lol